Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

Alright I was thinking about the Written section or the Realistic section. As long as it gets a sticky. Also will stuff like our voting phase be allowed in that section? The club section would be fine but, the fact is it doesn't fit there at all. Plus it won't really be seen as much as the other sections. To be honest if this gets moved to another section and doesn't remain popular like it is then I'm probably gonna move it to a different site or just give up and abandon this project altogether. This is a contest or at least contest related and I believe this is the most appropriate section for this thread.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Written section have a lot visits..

And Fortycal was right, this project wasn't so popular at all when it was in different section and when it didn't have sticky. I think it deserve sticky.

And i think u should look this in way that this project is something really special and make YCM forum more interesting and better.

You will have 1 more empty place in sticky section - which i don't see really full - and on other hand project will be ruined. I don't see how is destroying projects like this good for forums <<

p.s. i can't accept or decline your offer, i am not in charge <<

wow......i missed alot of posts!!! okay, i'll try to keep this in short segments.

1: This thread couldf be the headquarters of YCM, and then have any other seperate threads posted here. Also, when posting a new thread, it should probably be on the front of the page as well.

2: We all have our own lives seperate from here. I think that most others would agree with me when i say that expecting us to get too serious about it completely defeats the purpose since, yes, it is supposed to be for, imho, F.U.N. FUN!!! :D ^^

3:In relation with the first part of this post, as this would be the headquarters of YCM, www.createdcardgame.com should be our headquarters for everything ccg related. in that way, if there is something ccg related that someone is having a difficult time finding, if it is posted on the above moentioned website, it makes it easier on everyone.

4: while i do enjoy everything we do here on ycm, we should also work on getting everything transferred to the above mentioned website so that everything can be done there. anyway, i g2g. bbl. and i do mean soon.

So, who will PM members about tournament... I asked Karl yesterday but he didn't answer on my question will he do it..

Adran - i never told that sets must be done in few weeks... stop with bul+shi+t+......................

Main goal was that sets are done in 2-3 months each, but how it seems right now , with this tempo, you will be happy if there will be 1 in 6 months.. If even that..

And i remember u explained me before why you not working, you need to eat, sleep, play, do some other work etc.

And we others don't or what ? Why u think you are above all everyone else.. Everyone got their lifes and responcibilities.. For example yesterday, you talked on IRC about Digimons for more then 2 hours... So, its obv you have loooot of free time and YOU CAN DO WHAT U WANT... But, you prefer doing other things.. And that is okay, you are free to do what u want..

But stop with talking that you don't have time and want to help in project..

Nightmarian, it sounds like you being upset because people aren't devoting all of free time on computer to help with the project. Understandable, and yet oh, so selfish. I understand that you want things to be done as expeditiously as possible, and I sympathize. But constantly pushing people to get the work done faster doesn't really have the desired effect. Sometimes it even has the reverse effect. Oh, and about the p.m.s to those involved in tournament. If you send me a message with who to contact, I can take care of that for you. So get it to me within the next 2-3 hours today if you can, since if I cant do it today, then i'll be doing it on Saturday instead. But yeah, I can do that....

List of members that needs to be PM'ed is in tournament thread, first post..

I don't wanna sound like attacking but i don't accept lying - and few people did.. Thats all.. I am just saying that without people that work project can't go.. And i am sad no one yet take control over this.. Like it seems, people was just talking in wind before

p.s. sorry, i will not bring this up anymore but i was attacked so i need to defend .p + i will not comment or answer on anything related to this anymore

p

Archived