Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm.. I think that is wrong..Oo

There was NEVER problems with Submission Phase.. People like to post cards...

If i remember, people posted always most of the cards in first few weeks and then after not so much.. So 2 months is really too much..

There needs to be more time for phases where lazy work is in i think and u need to organize it that there are END DATES that people respect or they go out of project..

At end there will be only people that really want to help this project and everything will function great.. On other hand if no one would love to work then project will fail.. But in any case, if u don't go that way, it will fail like its failing now..

And u need to separate jobs on each member so that each one got small portion, so that he needs to work a few hours per week for example..

personally, i think it should go like this. submission phase and voting phase both get no more then 2 weeks. anyone who misses out, its their problem. btw, only exception would be for submission phase if there arent enough cards for consideration where current set in progress would be concerned. afterwards, the other phases take place somewhere between one or two months and no longer. you guys figure out how to divvy up the deadlines for the other phases since i have little to no idea as to how they work and how long they would take at a minimum.

1 month should actually be the limit to the Submission Phase no more no less. I've made up my mind on this.

As far as the Voting Phase it should only last 1 week.

it has to last 2 weeks for voting so that everyone can view and think over carefully each card. this gives a better chance at cards that actually work making it in. and 1 month is too long for the submission phase because even if we went by what you said it would end up being only no more then 3 weeks and 5 days left for everything else if its going to be 2 months. hence why i said only 2 weeks for submission and voting. no more no less. if you want to make it only one week for voting, fine. but that means only 3 weeks for submission as opposed to one month because otherwise there just isnt enough time in the 2 month deadline to get everything else done, especially if theres only a few people doing the jobs and stuff. and i am very sure that there are many here that would agree with me even if they do not say as such openly.

personally i think one month is too long for even a 3 month deadline. so you may want to rethink either the deadline for the set as a whole, or the deadline for the submission phase of the set. either way, theres not enough time with half of the deadline time being taken up by hte submission phase.

I believe 2 months is too long for this. At least shorten it to a month and 2 weeeks. I think that if we stretch it to 2 months, then this project would get tedious and not much would happen. Maybe we could start the Voting Phase during the Submission Phase, but that would be too much of a problem. Then again, if we want to change something during the 2 month period, then we would still have time...

i say nay to the 1.5 month proposal. its already too short as it is. after the voting phase the top 100 cards have to be seperated from the rest of the set. in addition to that everything has to be changed to ycd format and a few other things that i know that im forgetting right now. shortening it to less then 2 months will practically guarantee that there are lower quality sets, and make it so that fewer people wish to be involved with this project. oh, and just cause i saw your member card, SILVER! XD

I think the submission phase should be 1 month and 2 weeks but even if I've been declared a co-leader recently, I think I'd prefer to vote for whatever time period the majority feels is right and I see more people saying 1 month is enough. Who agrees with this?

And if we are looking forward to getting people interested, what if we (the co-leaders) give 1 rep to anyone who submits all 100 cards for our sets?

I think the submission phase should be 1 month and 2 weeks but even if I've been declared a co-leader recently' date=' I think I'd prefer to vote for whatever time period the majority feels is right and I see more people saying 1 month is enough. Who agrees with this?

And if we are looking forward to getting people interested, what if we (the co-leaders) give 1 rep to anyone who submits all 100 cards for our sets?

[/quote']

I could agree with the +REP part as well as seeing if the majority agrees. Now we need Karl's input to make a Co-Leader decision.

I would like to join as a Card Creator' date=' Card Re-Worder, Card Balancer, and Player.

[/quote']

how do i put a card in a contest plz answer

Are you talking about our group or just a normal contest? I'll answer both questions for you anyway.

For a normal contest go to the Card Maker and make your card. Hit Generate after the card Generates left click on the card itself. It will give you a link for the image. Then just copy and paste it in your post.

For our group you can only post cards in the Submission Phase.

I hope that helps.

Read their rules. Most contest have rules it pretty much explains it there. If it requires points to enter just click on the points the the Original Poster has and write the number of points required to enter and send them. This also works with REP. I hope that helps. If you want to know how to post your cards in YCM Format look at my post above. Then post your card.

nice. btw, if its going to be one month on just the submission phase alone, then the total amount of time for a set should be no less then three months. also, if someone gets all 100 cards from one of their sets in, this is how it should go. the person who managed it should post all of those cards in one post, so that it can be verified. once thats done, i feel that it should be 10 reps. one for every ten cards in the set. if a person gets 100 cards in and they're not from the same set though, then i feel that it should be 5 reps, 2 for each card. the reps for the complete set and the reps for different sets would be completely different. if say for example i got in 80 cards from one set and 20 cards from another, i get 5 reps, and if i get the 20 cards from the set that already had 80 cards in, then i would get 10 reps for that.

in short, 5 reps for every 100 cards that make it into the ccg, 10 reps for every set that makes it through in its entirety. as an added bonus i also feel that when a persons complete set makes it through into the ccg, then that set is made into an official ccg set that everyone can then benefit from. does anyone else besides me feel that this should be the case or that something similar should be done? whether it is or not, please post replies to this as i would like to know how everyone else feels on the subject.

nice. btw' date=' if its going to be one month on just the submission phase alone, then the total amount of time for a set should be no less then three months. also, if someone gets all 100 cards from one of their sets in, this is how it should go. the person who managed it should post all of those cards in one post, so that it can be verified. once thats done, i feel that it should be 10 reps. one for every ten cards in the set. if a person gets 100 cards in and they're not from the same set though, then i feel that it should be 5 reps, 2 for each card. the reps for the complete set and the reps for different sets would be completely different. if say for example i got in 80 cards from one set and 20 cards from another, i get 5 reps, and if i get the 20 cards from the set that already had 80 cards in, then i would get 10 reps for that.

in short, 5 reps for every 100 cards that make it into the ccg, 10 reps for every set that makes it through in its entirety. as an added bonus i also feel that when a persons complete set makes it through into the ccg, then that set is made into an official ccg set that everyone can then benefit from. does anyone else besides me feel that this should be the case or that something similar should be done? whether it is or not, please post replies to this as i would like to know how everyone else feels on the subject.

[/quote']

It shouldn't take more then 3 months at all. Sets will most likely finish within 2 months at most. Also about your idea like I said before that's not gonna happen. All cards get voted in.

Archived