Im not a fool

NInja20068

Nice card! the description is bad and you dont have anything to fuse. the atk and def could be better too. 7/10

lol what a noob,

if you want to know how to make decent cards, look in my sig for a link (its the big image).

i cba to give a rating because of how bad it is. sorry, even my 7 year old cousin could do better.

oh and BTW everyone why do you have to make things perfect?

cant you just have fun for the sake of making s card

No, it's a waste of space on the board. Cards like these should be deleted from existence. Half the members on this site can't do anything perfect, if you want to just make a card show it to your friends but don't post it.

Because if you want to make a card for the sake of it, keep it to yourself, do not post it on the board, wasting valuable storage space and time.

People only post cards if they are successful or very competitive or just need OCG fixing etc.

I advise, that if you make cards like these, do not flood posts with them, make only realistic looking cards, and always make them fair, or you will find yourself under-valued and classed: a noob.

Its so we can actually READ the effects.

An effect saying: "WEN DIS CARD IS PLAYED' date=' TEH OPONT DISCARD 2 CARDS 2 GRAVE & TAKE DAMAG 2 DA CARDS & DIS CARD CANT DISTROID BY STUFF" is just completly stupud, and no one can understand it.

And this is WHY we have the 'Offical Joke Card Topic'

Archived