[DISC] Everliving Underworld Cannon

If you had 3 of these on the field at the same time, and you Summoned a Burning Skull Head, you could inflict 3400 damage.

EDIT: Unless the rulings say otherwise.

If you had 3 of these on the field at the same time' date=' and you Summoned a Burning Skull Head, you could inflict 2400 damage.

Corrected. And that's an iffy situation.

Don't make a correction if you're not correct.

Burning Skull Head inflicts 1000 damage on its own.

1000 + 2400 = 3400

If you have 3x Meteor of Destruction + BSH' date=' you can inflict 4000 damage.

[/quote']

Am I missing something, or is it now better to inflict 4000 damage once than to inflict 3400 damage each turn?

Guest PikaPerson01

3x Cannon + [A Means of Special Summoning Burning Skull Head] + [A mean of Special Summoning Burning Skull Head again] + [something to deliver the final 1200 damage] = 6 card 2TK?

Guest PikaPerson01

3x Cannon + SS of BSH = 3400

Mass Driver the BSH = 3800

Resummon = 7200

Mass Driver = 7600

WTFOokazi = Game

Ah yes, but Cannon is only once per turn, so you'd have to wait a turn between the second and third step.

The probability of drawing all three copies of a card is the same as the probability of drawing three specific Limited cards.

This card is basically unsearchable.

I believe thats not right.

It would be 1 Unlimited, 1 Semi-Limited, and one Limited.

It is unsearchable though.

The "Once per turn" killed it.

The probability of drawing all three copies of a card is the same as the probability of drawing three specific Limited cards.

It would be 1 Unlimited' date=' 1 Semi-Limited, and one Limited.

[/quote']

You are incorrect. It would be 3 Limited.

With this, you have three specific individual cards in your deck, all of which must be drawn. This is what 3 Limited would produce.

With 1 Unlimited, 1 Semi-Limited, and 1 Limited, there are six possible combinations of 3 cards that will work, rather than just one combination.

How powerful would Zombie Burn be if this card's effect could be activated more than once per turn and Burning Skull Head existed?

For the record, Burning Skull Head is a level 3 FIRE Zombie with 1000 ATK that inflicts 1000 damage upon Special Summoning.

It would be 1 Unlimited' date=' 1 Semi-Limited, and one Limited.

[/quote']

You are incorrect. It would be 3 Limited.

With this, you have three specific individual cards in your deck, all of which must be drawn. This is what 3 Limited would produce.

With 1 Unlimited, 1 Semi-Limited, and 1 Limited, there are six possible combinations of 3 cards that will work, rather than just one combination.

I understand the all 3 limited part. But, when drawing the first, there are 3 in the deck, when drawing the second there are 2 left, and the last one is, obviously, the last one.

Is there something I am overlooking?

Archived