Look! In the sky!

Infinite Solemn Judgment?

That comes in the form of a Special Summonable monster?

**** YOU GUYS, I REFUSE TO LET THIS GUY ONE-UP DARK SIMORGH. DARK SIMORGH IS JUST PLAIN COOLER, BUT THIS CHICKEN HAS A BETTER ABILITY?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-

---

EDIT: Ah ha! Dark Simorgh Special Summons himself, and doesn't allow S/T in the first place!

Where as you can chain to this guys ability, to get rid of him!

Dark Simorgh wins!

I believe that this card cannot be compared to solemn judgement.

Besides the obvious difference in cost, this card negates effects of effect monsters instead of stopping summons.

If I interpret that right, it can stop malicious, D.D. crow, etc while solemn cannot.

However, breaking the God Bird + Ptarmigan lock is as easy as summoning a 1100ATK+ monster and attacking Ptarmigan...though with a solemn backup, it would be really annoying indeed...

An awesome card. It'd be better if there was more support for winged beasts...

Yay for Divine Wrath + Dark Bribe on legs!

Unless they solemn Ptarmigan :(

Then you return your extra monster.

What extra monster?

That would be better' date=' I dont think there are any cards that can special summon this monster except for cards like Monster Reborn.

However, breaking the God Bird + Ptarmigan lock is as easy as summoning a 1100ATK+ monster and attacking Ptarmigan...though with a solemn backup, it would be really annoying indeed...

Equip Giant God Bird of Mist Valley with Raregold Armor so that it is the only monster your opponent can attack.

I believe that this card cannot be compared to solemn judgement.

Besides the obvious difference in cost' date=' this card negates effects of effect monsters instead of stopping summons.

If I interpret that right, it can stop malicious, D.D. crow, etc while solemn cannot.

Yay for Divine Wrath + Dark Bribe on legs!

Unless they solemn Ptarmigan :(

Then you return your extra monster.

What extra monster?

Exactly, that's why it's more like a Stardust Dragon Assault Mode w/o a respawn. And I just figured you could lay down a few monsters ahead of time in case Ptma was attacked. Maybe Inferno him or something.

I think this hasnt been discussed yet.

Actually' date=' it has. Type in Big Bird in the Search Engine.

[/quote']

Wasn't that Simorgh's topic?

Yes, but I think someone commented something Big Bird-related in the last topic of this.

EDIT: Found it. It's only about two weeks old. Yeah, I think this can be locked.

Star already made a discussion about this.

Archived