Real life yugioh duel holograms!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends what she intends to use you for

I'm only going to say this again once: eh.. who cares!

I'MA GETTING LAID BABY!

You see i'm a Man and I don't care what she intends to use me for as long as shes beautiful and is a great person. heck she got a BF thats fine by me because ether i'll knock him out and take her from him if she wants to be with me or i'll leave her alone, walk away like nothing happened and never talk to her again as long as shes with him.

also for one:

I've been trying to figure you out

but I just can't put my finger on it! If your a boy or girl!

I want to say your a guy because you talk and react like one most of the time but then you turn around and say something like (Depends what she intends to use you for) witch makes me think your a chick.

SO WITCH THE F**K ARE YOU!?

BOY OR GIRL!!???

pfffft. A testament to male hormones these days. Some of us still maintain some dignity and try to look beyond that in a girl

So you are a guy but you must be gay or something.

Just because Ragnarok1945 doesn't have a one-track mind about getting laid by a girl, that doesn't make him gay. Not all guys are sex-minded. Something tells me that Ragnarok1945 doesn't just look for how amazing a girl looks, but also how nice the person is and how smart they are. There are quite a few traits in people that are more important than just how they look. It is perfectly fine for a guy to have a machine explain something to them rather than a pretty girl because the machine isn't biased.

pfffft. A testament to male hormones these days. Some of us still maintain some dignity and try to look beyond that in a girl

So you are a guy but you must be gay or something.

Just because Ragnarok1945 doesn't have a one-track mind about getting laid by a girl' date=' that doesn't make him gay. Not all guys are sex-minded. Something tells me that Ragnarok1945 doesn't just look for how amazing a girl looks, but also how nice the person is and how smart they are. There are quite a few traits in people that are more important than just how they look. It is perfectly fine for a guy to have a machine explain something to them rather than a pretty girl because the machine isn't biased.

[/quote']

My thanks to you, Mystery Guest. I look for more than mere physical appearance in a girl.

No problem, Ragnarok1945.

As for the hologram technology, I think the Duel Terminal systems are onto something there. I was thinking that there might be some problems in the projections of the card images and how the cards interact. Also, the cards would have to have a slight amount of metal in them to give the info to the scanner in the duel disk. Duel disks would have to be update-able through USB drive, such as by plugging it into a computer, opening a program that has data for every card, and download that info into the duel disk's memory. You could possibly delete cards that you don't use from the memory of the duel disk to save space and only update when you get new cards. The only thing that I see challenging is the projection of the card images, getting them to move, and getting them to interact with other cards. Also, I doubt that it will be possible for cards to be instantly "removed" from the disk upon destruction. Tell me if I missed something. Personally, I think having a Duel Disk that produced holograms would be cool, even if the card images don't do anything and the life gauge wasn't automatic. I would pay serious money for a Hybrid Duel Runner, like the one Yusei has.

No problem' date=' Ragnarok1945.

As for the hologram technology, I think the Duel Terminal systems are onto something there. I was thinking that there might be some problems in the projections of the card images and how the cards interact. Also, the cards would have to have a slight amount of metal in them to give the info to the scanner in the duel disk. Duel disks would have to be update-able through USB drive, such as by plugging it into a computer, opening a program that has data for every card, and download that info into the duel disk's memory. You could possibly delete cards that you don't use from the memory of the duel disk to save space and only update when you get new cards. The only thing that I see challenging is the projection of the card images, getting them to move, and getting them to interact with other cards. Also, I doubt that it will be possible for cards to be instantly "removed" from the disk upon destruction. Tell me if I missed something. Personally, I think having a Duel Disk that produced holograms would be cool, even if the card images don't do anything and the life gauge wasn't automatic. I would pay serious money for a Hybrid Duel Runner, like the one Yusei has.

[/quote']

If you're going to delete cards to take up the space on your duel disk, you should also buy an external HD to serve as your database in case you need it again

Although this is undoubtedly one of the most expensive and futuristing ways of generating holograms, nanobot swarms would be able to form the shape of the monster or card and project the image in such a way that they resemble the monster exactly. They would also be able to simulate attacks. Although this seems far-fetched, nanotechnology is constantly advancing, and it may get to this point by the end of the century. In fact, theoretically, in the future some of the wilder dreams on this thread may be fulfilled, as nanobots would also be able to dissasemble, make copies of themselves out of other matter, and create any shape or creature or yugioh card you can imagine. Nanobots could be not only the hologram projections of the real-world, but the Millennium Items too. I can't wait unleash that Armitael...

Although this is undoubtedly one of the most expensive and futuristing ways of generating holograms' date=' nanobot swarms would be able to form the shape of the monster or card and project the image in such a way that they resemble the monster exactly. They would also be able to simulate attacks. Although this seems far-fetched, nanotechnology is constantly advancing, and it may get to this point by the end of the century. In fact, theoretically, in the future some of the wilder dreams on this thread may be fulfilled, as nanobots would also be able to dissasemble, make copies of themselves out of other matter, and create any shape or creature or [b']yugioh card[/b] you can imagine. Nanobots could be not only the hologram projections of the real-world, but the Millennium Items too. I can't wait unleash that Armitael...

it's a good idea, but unfortunately everything has to balance with the economic costs and all that (that's why I never suggested using nanotech, too much a strain on the money)

Let's fabricate metal objects found in a dump to create said "Duel Disks". Then, ask for a false bailout so then you will have enough money to create said "Hologram Projectors". Then, summon a Catapul Turtle, attach a Dragonite and shoot it at the fortress's outer ring, causing it to lose balance and fall down and destroy monsters below, causing you to win the duel.

Although this is undoubtedly one of the most expensive and futuristing ways of generating holograms' date=' nanobot swarms would be able to form the shape of the monster or card and project the image in such a way that they resemble the monster exactly. They would also be able to simulate attacks. Although this seems far-fetched, nanotechnology is constantly advancing, and it may get to this point by the end of the century. In fact, theoretically, in the future some of the wilder dreams on this thread may be fulfilled, as nanobots would also be able to dissasemble, make copies of themselves out of other matter, and create any shape or creature or [b']yugioh card[/b] you can imagine. Nanobots could be not only the hologram projections of the real-world, but the Millennium Items too. I can't wait unleash that Armitael...

it's a good idea, but unfortunately everything has to balance with the economic costs and all that (that's why I never suggested using nanotech, too much a strain on the money)

Yes, and top secret high-tech government research scientists are hardly going to bother to let their weapon of unlimited power and potential, that's costed billions of pounds to develop, be used for a card game.

Yes, and top secret high-tech government research scientists are hardly going to bother to let their weapon of unlimited power and potential, that's costed billions of pounds to develop, be used for a card game.

obviously, they'd use it for their sinister goals first. When the cost has dropped to just hundreds, then maybe they'll reconsider

Now you all are wrong because i'm not like every other

muscle-brained douchebag guy out here because

I respect any and every girl I know

also I have more dignity and respect for myself and others

around me then you may think, yeah i'll admit that what i've

been saying is abit pig-headed but in order for me to get my point acrossed I had to.

Now actually what I look for in a possible GF is: atleast a high-school level of knowledge, a cool sence of humor, a positive outlook on life, knows the difference between fantasy and reality and is kind of frisky.

and thats alot of the things I look for in a girl.

Archived