Real life yugioh duel holograms!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this may sound made up' date=' but, my great aunt died and she left a huge fortune to me. About $500,000,000. But, that's only if I pass college with a 5 year study in computers. Anyways, I've thought about this repeatedly and decided that if I'm still into Yu-Gi-Oh! by the time I get my money and it's still going decent, that I would put forth as much money as possible into making duel discs like in the show. And, if that fails, make those stadiums like in "Kaiba Land" on the show.

[/quote']

What's that annoying beeping... Oh, right, it's just my lie detector.

i prety much quit yugioh casue it got compenitive, i make the cards on here still to get out my creativness, and if they made holigram disks i think i would play yugioh tell 1 day ime so old i summon a holigraphic monster and die of a heart attack.

THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!..

i could also just summon my awsome looking monsters just to look at!!

i prety much quit yugioh casue it got compenitive' date=' i make the cards on here still to get out my creativness, and if they made holigram disks i think i would play yugioh tell 1 day ime so old i summon a holigraphic monster and die of a heart attack.

THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!..

i could also just summon my awsome looking monsters just to look at!!

[/quote']

that will be the day when you're much older and your heart can't take it anymore

Archived