Real life yugioh duel holograms!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry but how old are you ragnorak? (If that's against the rules or whatever ignore the question) but be realistic the people on the forum were most likely fooling people.. And even if we could get an image generated from a piece of cardboard I doubt it would be much more than a solid image with the very most movement being shaking from side to side..

I Actually Made A Design For A Duel Station (Not A Disc). Except The Holograms Were Mini, And I Lost Interest One Day After The Design.

Me: I Summon Rainbow Dragon

Old Lady Carrying A Machine Gun: Holy **** Another One! All These ****** Dragons! I’ll Beat The **** Out OF This One! Open Fire! BAM BAM BAM!

Me: Holy ****! Machine Gun Kelly! I’ll Use My Pet Yoshi! Yoshi, Go Kill The Old Lady! But First, Jump On This Egg To Become Super Size! Hooray!

Old Lady Still Firing At Rainbow Dragon: Holy ****! A Giant Dinosaur With Red Sneakers! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Me: I summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare!

Old lady, carrying an mini-nuclear launcher this time: HOLY **** these dragons won't stop appearing! *Fires missile and blows it on Yubel.*

Me: Sorry lady, cannot be detsroyed by battle and btw, you take battle damage.

Old lady: *Falls in permanent coma from being blown by a hologram.*

Me: I summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare!

Old lady' date=' carrying an mini-nuclear launcher this time: HOLY **** these dragons won't stop appearing! *Fires missile and blows it on Yubel.*

Me: Sorry lady, cannot be detsroyed by battle and btw, you take battle damage.

Old lady: *Falls in permanent coma from being blown by a hologram.*

[/quote']

Do they really cause that kind of force when being blown?

Archived