Lock Plz

Plaguespreader Zombie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Axle pulled his hand away. "Well... better get this over with..." Axle said, kissing Hannah. "Hm... it didn't feel like kissing Atticus... at least your lips are soft... and you're a good kisser..." Axle said, smiling a bit. "Now, uh... did you ever see me on TV when you were watching your brother?"

OOC: sorry Jack.

"Yep, especially then......." said Hannha, feeling her fingers across his back, "What say you and me make an aliance? I'd be sure to make you happy, not like that skank Ami......." Hannha breathed in his ear.

(( OOC: Cloud (( person )) thinks that it is a bit godmod since Cloud (( character )) was trained by Axle ))

Cloud growled as he grabbed Max'slegs and headbutted him in the family jewels. Axle looked at Hannah. "Why exactly to you like me?"

Behind the Scenes

"I'M GOING TO KILL AXLE, THE SL*T HANNAH, ATTICUS, RAIN, AND CHRIS!!" Ami screamed.

Behind the Scene:

Ami: Hey, it's not my fault. I mean, I'm a lesbian, so Axle's not my type.

-------------

(( OOC: Cloud is telling me to Godmod back ))

Suddenly, Cloud threw a shark out of the lake at Max. Axle smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, defiantly... well, I'm going to talk to your brother..." Axle said, turning around and stretching out, curling his hand into a fist. Or so he planned. Instead, he accidentally grabbed Hannah's breasts and accidentally squeezed them.

"oh, now you wanna play huh?" Hannah giggled. She tackled Axle to the ground and kissed his chest. "You non't have to play around, we're WAY past that," Hannha said excitedly.

Behind the Scenes:

Renne: So THAT'S why you broke up! Oh you little bi.......

Archived