Lock Plz

Plaguespreader Zombie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few minutes later, Axle voice was heard yelling. "God d*mnit! God d*mnit! God d*mnit! I hate you god! I hate you life!" Axle yelled in air. Cloud looked up in the sky. "Wow... Axle's pissed... haven't seen him this mad since those guys in jail took his muffin..." Cloud said, yawning.

"Shut it, Atticus..." Axle said, angrily, not even turning around. "What is wrong with you!?" Cloud yelled, punching Axle. Axle growled and punched him in the face, sending him back a little. "Waht was that for!?" Cloud yelled. "You just punched me... oh... and Cloud, you can have Hannah! I still only like Rain!" Axle yelled angrily, before walking off.

OOC: He was never on the ground

Cloud looked at Atticus. "I'm fine... by the way, never take Axle's muffins... he's a vegetarian and he loves his muffins..." Cloud said, going up to Axle. "I thought you liked Hannah..." Cloud said. "No, I didn't. She was all over me, I wasn't really even touching her..." Axle said, trying to get away from everyone.

"Yeah... give me space... in fact, why don't you all give me some space? I don't need anyone's help... I'm on my own like before, and that's the way I like it!" Axle said, turning, only to step in a bear trap. "Holy-

~CENSORED~

15 minutes later

~UNCENSORED~

"Hey... uh... Axle, you need help?" Cloud asked as Axle growled. "No, I don't need help! I'm only stuck in a bear trap and I'm only losing blood fast!" Axle yelled. "Oh, if yo don't need my help then ok..." Cloud said, walking off. "... Sh*t..." Axle muttered.

Archived