Lock Plz

Plaguespreader Zombie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( OOC: Cloud's going to die from laughter too ))

Axle growled. "Here, I've got the trap..." Axle said, easily getting the trap off. "Wow... didn't know I could do that..." Axle said, taking a drink from his beer.

~5 minutes later~

A drunk Axle is walking around Cloud. Cloud is holding a blue berry muffin. Cloud was about to take a bite. "Hey you dirty punk, give me that muffin!" Axle yelled, jumping at Cloud.

Axle got the muffin away from Cloud, laughing. "Muffins..." Axle said, smiling. "A drunk muffin love... go suck on a muffin!!!" Cloud yelled as Axle looked at him. "What kind of muffin?" Axle asked. "Blue berry..." Cloud said, laughing. Axle began to suck on the muffin he got from Cloud.

"God d*mnit I need to tell you something Axle would never tell you!" Cloud said, grabbing Rain's shoulder. "Ever since you told Axle that your mom thought he was too dangerous, he tried to change. He's been stopping mugging, roberies, and rappings. A month ago he helped a girl and stopped a mugging. But Axle couldn't take them all. He was hospitalized. Though they thought something else was wrong with him. It turns out Axle has ADHD. I'm surprised he's able to control himself." Cloud explained as Axle grabbed Cloud by the shoulder. "You weren't suppose to tell her..." Axle growled.

"It wasn't my fault, Rain... I mean I.. I... hold on... Cloud... go away..." Axle said, pushing Cloud away. "Rain... I don't even know what was going. One minute I'm walkign away, the next minute I have Atticus' sister making out with me. Every time I tried to stop, she would just start again... but I don't blame you for being angry..." Axle said.

Archived