Sonic

gabe295

Do you like Sonic  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Sonic

• Yes
    • No, he sucks

He's okay' date=' but he's cheap in SSBB, and Kirby's better. And don't try to pull that "He's not cheap, he's just fast" crap.

[/quote']

Sonic was rated one of the worst Brawlers in the game since he has no 'killing' moves. It takes a lot of him just to knock an opponent off. The only thing cheap about Sonic is his Final Smash

• 2 weeks later...

If you're strong, you can fly,

you can reach the other side of the rainbow.

It's alright, take a chance,

'cause there is no circumstance

that you can't handle (when you use your mind)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (trouble

keeps you runnin' faster)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Somic Boom (save the

planet from disaster)

Through the dark, to the light

It's a super sonic flight

gotta keep it goin'

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (trouble

keeps you runnin' faster)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Somic Boom (save the

planet from disaster)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (spinnin'

though the world in motion)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Booooom...

I still play Sonic and Sonic 2 on the Genesis every now and then. Actually, 3 of my cellphone ringtones are Level Themes from the games. (Greenhill Zone, Marble Zone and Chemical Plant Zone). :P

I never played SA or SA2, but I heard they were pretty nice. That said, I agree the 3D games I did try sucked tremendously.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Heroes was actually alright while you were in Speed mode (which was 80% of the game).

Sonic Adventures and Advances were good.

Sonics 1-3 were... well, IDK how they got such a good reception. :? Novelty, maybe? Meh. They were good, though, even if the Super Emeralds were the WORST IDEA EVER.

Sonic Rushes were epic. SR - Tension + LOLFANSHIP = win.

Secret Rings was... weird. O,x But it was alright, except for the sound. All games after Sonic Advance 3 fail at sound.

Unleashed was pretty good in day stages, but the night stages were enough to make you break your Classic controller. I say that from experience.

2006... was 2006. I think it requires its own class of video game.

He's okay' date=' but he's cheap in SSBB, and Kirby's better. And don't try to pull that "He's not cheap, he's just fast" crap.

[/quote']

Sonic was rated one of the worst Brawlers in the game since he has no 'killing' moves. It takes a lot of him just to knock an opponent off. The only thing cheap about Sonic is his Final Smash

Smash-spike says hi.

Archived