LOOOOOOOOOOOK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is funny, just randomly a general's thread that later linked to this, so far there are certain real reasons as to who this person is...

1. Troll

2. Not so good english speaking person

3. Troll

4. under ten years old

5. Troll

6. Person who hates yugioh or someone who found out about operation Deadgear

7. Troll

8. Batman

Way to deal with each

1. Troll-continue the current bombardment of coments

2. Bad English-suggest that the person in question leave the forums for a forum with less language conversion required

4. under ten years old-suggest that they stop thinking about yugioh before it seals there soul into a relentless level of need for cardboard

6. Person who hates yugioh or someone who found out about operation Deadgear-ignore them if they just hate yugioh but if they know about the operation...were all DEAD!!!!!

8. Batman-I don't know

haha' date='thats how YCM members are nowadays,and as a suggestion to this only members that are 3 stars are above should make cards :twisted:[/font']

I agree to that, yes I know I don't have three stars (that really count), I agree because I fail at making cards...but yeah so I suggest that we all stop posting on this topic before the cops come.

I can't believe I followed these combersations all the way to page 5 -_-"

this shouldn't have passed of 3 comments at most.... if the card is bad.. report it and ignore it.. wasn't "not commenting on posts like this one" a rule of the site? :?

so that means everyone here spammed.. (I guess including me ^-^" )

why the F*** does this have to happen >_<"

Archived