Elemental Hero Vaperian (Fusion of "EH Avian" and "EH Bubbleman")

gamekrazzy

Hello, IDK if there is a fusion of EH Avian and Bubbleman. but heres one that I have made. It is Computer Drawn, and colored on GIMP. I have spent alot of time on this. In fact, this is the second time I have had to do this because of a stupid System error on YCM or something. has to deal with MyBB. Anyways the viruses are gone and I am able to go back to work on my cards.

129524nk3.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this monster is successfully Fusion Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster with "Elemental Hero" in it's name. Once per turn, starting your next Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monster. By removing from play 1 monster in your control with "Elemental Hero" in its name, inflect damage to your opponents lifepoints equal to the selected monster's ATK.

IDK, maybe a little OP'ed. But IDK. BTW, I actually used the pencil and sketched the drawing for this on MSPaint. Hope you like it.

inflect = inflict

maybe half the ATK they would recieve as damage and none of that "you can special summon a level 3 warrior during your standby phases. but if you want to keep it, how about negate their effects and make it be a level 3 "Elemental Hero" monster instead.

nice work. 8/10

no, because then the effect is useless if you have no more elemental heroes. and I am sorry about the typos, like I said, well at least now I say, the majority of the work was put on the pic, so the effect has typos most likely. I actually found alot before I posted. and IDK about the half ATK, because... well IDK. Anyways, most Fusion Monsters aid in crazy ways, who knows, because it is saying special Summon a Warrior type (Level3) it could be an effect that is usefull. I am glad you liked the card though.

wow, I never thought you would do that... Did you even read the effect, there is no "This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon.

I have to ask. are you saying that "Elemental Hero Flamewingman" is also a bad card because it has sucky fusion material monsters.

And how can this card be sucky if it allows an elemental hero deck for this monster to have a really high attack by removing from play elemental heroes.

I would really appreciate it if you do not say something when you do not even know what you are talking about.

wow, I never thought you would do that... Did you even read the effect, there is no "This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon.

I did read the effect, and included it in my "pros" list. The only bright spot, as I see it.

I have to ask. are you saying that "Elemental Hero Flamewingman" is also a bad card because it has sucky fusion material monsters.

First off, I rated your card as such because, PARTLY, its Fusion Material - in effect, its summoning requirements - suck. It's only part of the story of why this fails.

And how can this card be sucky if it allows an elemental hero deck for this monster to have a really high attack by removing from play elemental heroes.

It boosts its own ATK? I don't remember havin' read such an effect from this card.

I would really appreciate it if you do not say something when you do not even know what you are talking about.

I've played Elemental Hero Fusions, sir. They do have some good Fusions, good enough to build decks upon, but this is not one of them.

It IS OP though. Take out the "once per turn summon" effect, lower ATK or DEF a bit (300 or so), and it's good.

It isn't.

In its own (and only) deck, it could potentially summon Burstinatrix or Avian (yuk).

Its stats are good for a monster that can't be easily summoned.

nice that you draw your own pics ;) so I do.... but your OCG is terrible! :

here:

When this card is Fusion Summoned (don't need successfully), you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Elemental Hero monster (from where? hand, Deck, Graveyard). Once per turn [/b]during your Standby Phase[/b], you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monster (again, from where?!!!!). By removing from play 1 Elementa Hero monster you control, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the selected monster's ATK.

all this... and to end... if in the (from where?) parts you choose Deck and Graveyard...(both).... this card wouldn't be UP.... I personally like the card but....7/10

Ok, yeah I understand. My OCG sucks for this card and I am sorry. I believe I already said that the effect did not have much time put into it. And sorry Tabris. Apparently, I was dumbstruck, I guess that I included that to the effect, but it was deleted because by accident I didn't save. Sorry. But I did have it in the effect. Sorry. I think I just confused myself. Don't worry about this card anymore I think I am done with it anyways. I was really just looking for how many people liked the pic I made for it.

Archived