finished~over~done~lock~move

tommers2008

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my entry for Dragon :D

192013rs8.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]If this card is Tribute Summoned, 3 Tributes are required. This card gains the following effects based on the Attributes of the tributed monsters: EARTH- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters. WIND- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. FIRE- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards. WATER- This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. DARK- When this card battles another monster, increase this card's ATK by 1500 points during the Damage Step only. LIGHT- When this card attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, infllict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent and draw 1 card.

(NOTE: too many tributes required + too many attributes to run the effects = not overpowered ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

43681jj0.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 7). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 2 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

79521bp5.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned from your hand if 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters you control are destroyed by battle during the same Battle Phase. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. You can skip your Battle Phase to place 1 Brutalization Counter on this card (max. 4). During your Main Phase, if this card has 4 Brutalization Counters on it, you can remove all Brutalization Counters from this card to increase this card's ATK equal to the number of monsters on your opponent's field x 500 and upgrade this card by 1 Level for each monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you use this effect, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. After this effect resolves, destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you cannot, destroy this card.

• 2 weeks later...

Entry: sq096h.jpg

Card lore: While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Summon monsters. While "Umi" is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you may return 1 monster you control to its owner's hand to activate 1 of the following effects: -- This card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase. -- Return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand. -- Remove this card from play, then Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. If this card is removed from play, if "Umi" is on the field, Special Summon this card during the End Phase.

I wanted to make another new one and I only needed the pic but I can't find an opening to begin to draw it so I'll just post this fairy I did, one of my favorite cards :) I was going for Avarice's OCT rank contest but I don't know what happened to that and the locked thread desapeared from the site =/

192013hx7.jpg

Archived