Best Batman Villian!

Survivor

Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?

• The Joker
    • Harley Quinn
    • The Penguin
    • Mr. Freeze
    • Catwoman
    • Poison Ivy
    • Bane
    • Man Bat
    • Killer Moth
    • The Mad Hatter
    • The Riddler
    • Clayface
    • Two-Face
    • The Scarecrow
    • Killer Croc
    • Ras A' Ghul

I know. Do you know what Heath had to do to get his character? He lived in a Hotel Room for one month straight without leaving. While there, he watched all of the cartoons with the Joker. He read the comics, and he read novels and anything else to do with the Joker. He spent 1 month developing his voice and character.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Raggy. The whole Interview Scene for one. The scene was overly extended with Batman sounding like he couldn't even talk properlly! Like I said, I have no problem with Heath but Jack just nailed the old Style Joker I like. Listened to Mark Hamill today as well and was very impressed!

Yeah. Still, I didn't like hearing the voice. It was wierd. Still, he could have just used a Darker Tone. Also, I think Katie Holmes should have been in The Dark Knight. Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like she was beaten with a stick and can't act. Katie Holmes turned down the Dark Knight for Mad Money, which made billions of dollars less and got terrible reviews.

Okay, this is getting a bit spammy, so would you mind if we stay on topic? I voted for Poison Ivy. I think she's really cool. Have you ever seen Sky High? Layla in that movie is exactly like Poison Ivy. I could tell that she was based off of her. She always wears Green, is in love with the enviroment and can control plants.

Archived