Best Batman Villian!

Survivor

Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?

• The Joker
    • Harley Quinn
    • The Penguin
    • Mr. Freeze
    • Catwoman
    • Poison Ivy
    • Bane
    • Man Bat
    • Killer Moth
    • The Mad Hatter
    • The Riddler
    • Clayface
    • Two-Face
    • The Scarecrow
    • Killer Croc
    • Ras A' Ghul

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' Poison Ivy all the way. Always been my favorite, always will be. Although that's probably because i would conduct eco-terrorism to help the environment too, if i could. And i'd do it in a sexy, green jumpsuit too. ;)

[/quote']

Hmm... Eco - terrorism... Shall we do it together? Of course, my colour is blue!

Just kidding! But, I agree with Phoenix all the way!

^__^

Best animated Ivy was that second Batman series, The "New" Adventures. She looked SO much better.

To answer a question from the previous page, Dent has had many differet ways of ultimately getting himself screwed. In the Animated Series', his face was literally exploded via a chemical tub and a bomb. In the Dark Knight, it was Joker's oil and fire. However, the most well-known, best descrtiption in the comics is him putting Sal Maroni on trial. Sal fakes having to take some medicine while on the stand, and the bottle is instead filled with some sort of acid. He lunges and dumps on Harvey, who uses his left hand to cover the right side of his face out of reflex. The rest is history.

Ned: Oh, you and i are SO going to do some eco-terrorism. Blue, eh?? Okay, Terra-firma and H2O!! I'll stop land pollution, and you'll prevent waterway-dumping. We will be unstoppable!! ;)

Best animated Ivy was that second Batman series' date=' The "New" Adventures. She looked SO much better.

To answer a question from the previous page, Dent has had many differet ways of ultimately getting himself screwed. In the Animated Series', his face was literally exploded via a chemical tub and a bomb. In the Dark Knight, it was Joker's oil and fire. However, the most well-known, best descrtiption in the comics is him putting Sal Maroni on trial. Sal fakes having to take some medicine while on the stand, and the bottle is instead filled with some sort of acid. He lunges and dumps on Harvey, who uses his left hand to cover the right side of his face out of reflex. The rest is history.[hr']

Ned: Oh, you and i are SO going to do some eco-terrorism. Blue, eh?? Okay, Terra-firma and H2O!! I'll stop land pollution, and you'll prevent waterway-dumping. AND WHEN OUR POWERS UNITE, WE SHALL FORM CAPTAIN PLANET!

I remember that version of twoface...

Fix'd.

Oh' date=' Poison Ivy all the way. Always been my favorite, always will be. Although that's probably because i would conduct eco-terrorism to help the environment too, if i could. And i'd do it in a sexy, green jumpsuit too. ;)

[/quote']

Hmm... Eco - terrorism... Shall we do it together? Of course, my colour is blue!

Just kidding! But, I agree with Phoenix all the way!

^__^

I would be surprised if people would soon take Ivy's example in environment protection by killing people, the war between the industry and the environment is bad enough as it is

• 2 weeks later...

All right' date=' I'm going to have to watch the series to make sure then

[/quote']

What do you mean "watch the series"?

All that matters is if they are in the comics and all 3 are.

Also just go to wiki to see them in the show since it has a page for all 3.

yeah I'm just saying I want to see if there's any major differences from Batman TAS (for example in TAS Clayface was not created because of the Joker's experimental puddy)

Archived