Best Batman Villian!

Survivor

Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite BATMAN VILLIAN?

• The Joker
    • Harley Quinn
    • The Penguin
    • Mr. Freeze
    • Catwoman
    • Poison Ivy
    • Bane
    • Man Bat
    • Killer Moth
    • The Mad Hatter
    • The Riddler
    • Clayface
    • Two-Face
    • The Scarecrow
    • Killer Croc
    • Ras A' Ghul

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea was that Batman was still being hunted for. Dr. Harleen Quintzel was a psychiatrist who was driven insane by the Joker after 3 months of psychiatry in Arkham. She becomes Harley Quinn, after her nickname from him, and torments the city just as the Joker would. Pamela Isley, the Enviromental Studies Head at Wayne Cooperation, Pamela Isely is promoted to Vice President of the company, while Bruce, with much more free time, has become the CEO. Pamela is sent on a mission to a foreign island, recently purchased by Wayne, to find land for a new Hotel. She reluctantly agrees. She heads off to the island and is poisoned by one of her assistants after her job. She gains her powers and becomes Poison Ivy.

That's all I'm revealing.

Wow. I really didn't know you liked Ivy, TG!! In fact, i never thought this were possible, but someone likes Ivy MORE than me!! O__O...

I gotta say, i really wish they'd put Ivy in the next Nolan-Batman film. I would love to see a gothic/emo crazed gardener whose only passion/love is plantlife terrorize the city. That'd be freaking amazing, considering her dreadful portrayal be Uma Thurman. It was alright, but relied too much on Ivy's body. While she does use it, it didn't show her true nature. PLANTS!!

And that sounds like a great idea for a fanmovie. If you are still working on it, i'd love to help with the script. :)

Wow. I really didn't know you liked Ivy' date=' TG!! In fact, i never thought this were possible, but someone likes Ivy MORE than me!! O__O...

I gotta say, i really wish they'd put Ivy in the next Nolan-Batman film. I would love to see a gothic/emo crazed gardener whose only passion/love is plantlife terrorize the city. That'd be freaking amazing, considering her dreadful portrayal be Uma Thurman. It was alright, but relied too much on Ivy's body. While she does use it, it didn't show her true nature. PLANTS!!

And that sounds like a great idea for a fanmovie. If you are still working on it, i'd love to help with the script. :)

[/quote']

Same here. She was portrayed terribly in Batman and Robin (probably the worst batman film right now). I want to see killer vines tearing entire buildings apart.

In any case I hope for one day for a complete gathering of all the villians for Batman to take on (obviously not all at the same time' date=' but it'd be fun to see what they can all come up with)

[/quote']

Ironically, though it was from Two-face making Scarecrow use his gas, Nightwing had to do this. It was rather hilarious, because he got his ass kicked by mere illusions. :D

Wow. I really didn't know you liked Ivy' date=' TG!! In fact, i never thought this were possible, but someone likes Ivy MORE than me!! O__O...

[/quote']

Same here. She was portrayed terribly in Batman and Robin (probably the worst batman film right now). I want to see killer vines tearing entire buildings apart.

Oh, man. Don't remind me of that monstrosity they called a movie.

IMO, that would be a great way to portray Poison Ivy. Who knows, maybe they might go for something along those lines, eh?

Arnie totally screwed up Mr Freeze. Some say that it was a Monstrousity but I did like Robin in the Movie. (Always been a big fan of the Boy Wonder) Come to think of it, you guys mention Two Face. I do like him as well, how did he actually get half his face destroyed? Different Adaptations show different ways.

Archived