The Dark Fleet: Regem ab Militibus Excellens (FIEND AND SERPENT CORPS: GET TO WORK!)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

But' date=' as far as I remember, Lucifer was the second most powerful being in the Heaven... That's why we can't add him - because then we would have only one option to add as his (stronger) counter - The God/Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit himself.

[/quote']

Lucifer without God's power doesn't even qualify as a psychopomp. Really, he's just a glorified angel, as he has no independent power.

BUT:

Meh' date=' nuff with that. We have teh list done, we now need the plot Davok was working on and teh map.

[/quote']

This.

So, I'll get to work on the map. Forest-y, right?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...

The medieval world of BabyloTerra is in complete anarchy. Originally a tiny pocket dimension positioned on the edge of Limbo, the world has over gone a seismic change with the arrival of the Magyk powered faction known as the Dark Fleet who have conquered hundreds of dimensions under their interplanetary hierarchy. The interdimensional conquerors are posing so much of a threat to the Gods' plans that they have decided to act upon it immediately. Choosing nine Summoners from all across BabyloTerra the Gods instruct them in many challenges to finally summon the nine beings necessary to defeat the Dark Fleet once and for all. But there is more to these challenges than meets the eye, and the nine Summoners will soon find themselves fighting for their very lives against both the Dark Fleet, the Gods, and even with each other.

That good? Kind of forgot to work on it so I improvised.

Aye. The whole org is getting in on it, though, so we probably won't be playing.

Should this be an RP or an RPG? I have a system in mind for each.

Lol. Y'all happen to take the idea from Fate/Stay Night, by any chance? And SGY, what exactly I am supposed to help Zodiac with?

EDIT: Oh right. Well, another idea for the Fiend Corps. PM the n00bs that they've been added to our list, and what they did wrong. Then when they PM me/someone else in the Serpent Corps, we know what to help them with. On another note, should I help making the RP or play in it?

-.-

Meh. No matter how obscure your reference point is, we aren't ripping anything off. PERIOD.

Also, @Kyub, Fiend Commandoes ought to do that as they add new n00bs.

So' date=' I'm supposed to recruit the noobs?

[/quote']

At the moment, you're being re-educated. Just follow Kyub's lead.

@freeman: And what did you have to use to make your post? ;)

Archived