The Dark Fleet: Regem ab Militibus Excellens (FIEND AND SERPENT CORPS: GET TO WORK!)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

F-Corps entries added.

@BH15: Good idea.

@ALL: First Senate meeting underway NOW. All Dark Admirals seeking to post in a Dark Senate must post DARK SENATE: {membertitle} at the top of their post.

DARK SENATE: SUPREME GAMESMASTER

Issue: The Dark Fleet should take a more active role in finding, persecuting, and/or reforming n00bs on YCM.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your thingy starts with "Master" followed by the name of your corps and then a FFIX Eilodon, you're a Dark Admiral. Also, all members of the Master Corps are Dark Admirals.

Not necessarily. However, there are no authority positions that can be appointed; therefore, we must await the judgment of either a Taskmaster or the Masterdragon Bahamut prior to your official addition to our ranks. Remember, though, you have been deemed worthy of entry at fourth tier.

@BH15: Replied. And it's spelled Gamesmaster

Dark Senate: Supreme Gamesmaster

One more affirmative vote will pass the motion at this point. Hence, another Dark Senate shall be called prematurely.

Dark Senate II: Supreme Gamesmaster

A motto should be given to the Dark Senate. Suggested motto: Regem ab militibus excellens; you will be ruled by the superior knights. All other suggestions will be fielded with alacrity.

Ehm... I have no idea if the Taskmaster is part of the Dark Senate too.O_o

If yes:

(???) Dark Senate: Taskmaster (???)

I support the motto.

If not, I support it anyway.=]

No event going on. However' date=' you should KEEP GATHERING. That's the point of this organization.

[/quote']

Understood Grandmaster.=D

Taskmaster is a valid member of the Dark Senate. Hence, the motto is passed.

Dark Senate I is still 3-0; will be passed at midnight if no negative votes have been sent.

~Lord Davok~ and ~Raven~ are to share duties as Reality Incarnate while I am offline.

We could use a card contest; any ideas?

Also, DARK SENATE I is passed affirmatively. Hence, Dark Senate III can begin.

DARK SENATE III: Supreme Gamesmaster

A Serpent Corps should be established for the re-education of n00bs detained by the Fiend Corps.

Affirmative 1, Negative 0.

And, complementary to it:

DARK SENATE IV: Supreme Gamesmaster

___ should become the Masterserpent Leviathan and lead the Serpent Corps. Note that additional members are here added to the Dark Senate.

No suggestions

You get sorted right away. Note that Davok, Fenrir's Herald, and Roxas were placed there as soon as the tier system was released, and that our Masterwizard Ramuh should be a Pupil.

Archived