The Dark Fleet: Regem ab Militibus Excellens (FIEND AND SERPENT CORPS: GET TO WORK!)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

>.<

I decide what tier you're in as soon as you join, then Raven places you. Hence, there may be some discrepancies between tier and actual position.

So...you've instantly decided I am Tier 2' date=' and Raven sorts me within that tier? >.> Lulz I is Dark Admiral. And untrustworthy. ...Also, I sense epic coincidence that I'm the Dark Admiral without a corps and a new corps is being created.

[/quote']

Again, this doesn't require much thought. Samples of Tier 2 include Lord Davok, Roxas, and Fenrir's Herald.

Tiers are made only for respect purposes. If, after this, another Dark Admiral-worthy unit joins up, they won't be able to get the position, but will still be a Tier 2 member.

Also, to BrokenHeart, there's no need to ask permission. NTHY was legal, and I never asked any of the n00bs I remade if I could use their cards.

Hm. Try saying they have to take the cards from pop culture?

Also, I notice that all except the Dragon Corps have been utterly inactive. Where is everyone?

This creates a paradox. You see, to vote for myself to be Head of the Serpent Corps, I have to be Head of the Serpent Corps, a position which can only be gotten to by hey presto, voting myself as Head of the Serpent Corps by being Head of the Serpent Corps. =D You can guess my interest.

This creates a paradox. You see' date=' to vote for myself to be Head of the Serpent Corps, I have to be Head of the Serpent Corps, a position which can only be gotten to by hey presto, voting myself as Head of the Serpent Corps by being Head of the Serpent Corps. =D You can guess my interest.

[/quote']

Meh. Your votes don't count, anyway. :D

Votes tallied; as 3-0, this'll be settled by midnight.

Heres my idea. We all know the Holy Grail. There's a contest in earth, were 8 people with mage bloodline must summon a... Err... Hold on. A guardian or something. That guardian is one of the 8 classes, Saber, Archer, Mage, etc. And are someone from history such as... Saber = King Arthur

Berserker = Hercules, etc. So these mages have to fight others and kill them, or their guardians. The winners get one wish from the holy grail.

Love the idea, but it sounds a bit short. Meh, I can throw in a few plot twists.

So, then, these classes for the main charas (and me, at the end)?

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Wingblade (Archangel Gabriel)

Assassin (Odysseus)

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

Love the idea' date=' but it sounds a bit short. Meh, I can throw in a few plot twists.

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Assassin (Odysseus)

[b']Rider (Medusa)[/b]

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

Nice, but we could also have an evil organization. The Dark Fleet. And each of the leaders of the different corps, are trying to get the holy grail. That, and I'm already Planing with Enrise and Kylarnatia's Soul on more stuff. I'm leaning on letting people make characters for the Classes. You know, to let two RPers c'op.

Love the idea' date=' but it sounds a bit short. Meh, I can throw in a few plot twists.

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Assassin (Odysseus)

[b']Rider (Medusa)[/b]

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

Nice, but we could also have an evil organization. The Dark Fleet. And each of the leaders of the different corps, are trying to get the holy grail. That, and I'm already Planing with Enrise and Kylarnatia's Soul on more stuff. I'm leaning on letting people make characters for the Classes. You know, to let two RPers c'op.

How the hell is Medusa a Rider? :? Didn't you say there were eight Guardians?

Guardians should be under the control of the Summoners, or else the Guardians would be the only ones really RPing, and could easily use up the wish on the Grail for themselves instead of the Summoner. Plus, it'd be waaay too slow.

Of course, I'm a bit more prone to protest the idea than others; I'm utterly introverted and dominant, so I'd be stuck sans guardian. I can't make other RPers listen to me, as proven by Seven Demon Lords.

The group should discuss on the thread; we need more activity. Is Kylarnatias even enlisted?

@BH: C'mon, that's boring. At least add some kind of catch, like "they have to be based on __" or "they have to include the effect __".

Archived