The Dark Fleet: Regem ab Militibus Excellens (FIEND AND SERPENT CORPS: GET TO WORK!)

Love the idea' date=' but it sounds a bit short. Meh, I can throw in a few plot twists.

So, then, these classes for the main charas (and me, at the end)?

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Wingblade (Archangel Gabriel)

Assassin (Odysseus)

[b']Rider (Medusa)[/b]

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

Nice, but we could also have an evil organization. The Dark Fleet. And each of the leaders of the different corps, are trying to get the holy grail. That, and I'm already Planing with Enrise and Kylarnatia's Soul on more stuff. I'm leaning on letting people make characters for the Classes. You know, to let two RPers c'op.

How the hell is Medusa a Rider? :? Didn't you say there were eight Guardians?

Guardians should be under the control of the Summoners, or else the Guardians would be the only ones really RPing, and could easily use up the wish on the Grail for themselves instead of the Summoner. Plus, it'd be waaay too slow.

Of course, I'm a bit more prone to protest the idea than others; I'm utterly introverted and dominant, so I'd be stuck sans guardian. I can't make other RPers listen to me, as proven by Seven Demon Lords.

The group should discuss on the thread; we need more activity. Is Kylarnatias even enlisted?

@BH: C'mon, that's boring. At least add some kind of catch, like "they have to be based on __" or "they have to include the effect __".

Not really 8. If they're more classes, I'll add more. Kylarnatia is in my corp. I put Medusa their because I forgot the name of that greek hero that rode a pegasi. But like said, me and Enrise are working on it. We have decided that we'll let people make their own chars for the classes. Slow, but it will be less lackluster. The summoners are important because if they die, the guardians die. Also both the the summoner and guardian get a wish.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Love the idea' date=' but it sounds a bit short. Meh, I can throw in a few plot twists.

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Assassin (Odysseus)

[b']Rider (Medusa)[/b]

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

Nice, but we could also have an evil organization. The Dark Fleet. And each of the leaders of the different corps, are trying to get the holy grail. That, and I'm already Planing with Enrise and Kylarnatia's Soul on more stuff. I'm leaning on letting people make characters for the Classes. You know, to let two RPers c'op.

Guardians should be under the control of the Summoners, or else the Guardians would be the only ones really RPing, and could easily use up the wish on the Grail for themselves instead of the Summoner. Plus, it'd be waaay too slow.

Of course, I'm a bit more prone to protest the idea than others; I'm utterly introverted and dominant, so I'd be stuck sans guardian. I can't make other RPers listen to me, as proven by Seven Demon Lords.

The group should discuss on the thread; we need more activity. Is Kylarnatias even enlisted?

@BH: C'mon, that's boring. At least add some kind of catch, like "they have to be based on __" or "they have to include the effect __".

Not really 8. If they're more classes, I'll add more. Kylarnatia is in my corp. I put Medusa their because I forgot the name of that greek hero that rode a pegasi. But like said, me and Enrise are working on it. We have decided that we'll let people make their own chars for the classes. Slow, but it will be less lackluster. The summoners are important because if they die, the guardians die. Also both the the summoner and guardian get a wish.

If I don't approve the project, it's not going anywhere.

You're thinking of Bellerophon, who slew Chimera and attempted to siege Mount Olympus with his pegasus (not multiple pegasi). Although, since we already have Gabriel, it'd probably be a better idea to add Medusa.

Do you really think we'll be able to scrape together even the sixteen entrants necessary to begin? People are skeptical that the guild-sponsored De Jure will be able to pull eleven.

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Assassin (Odysseus)

[b']Rider (Medusa)[/b]

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

If I don't approve the project, it's not going anywhere.

You're thinking of Bellerophon, who slew Chimera and attempted to siege Mount Olympus with his pegasus (not multiple pegasi). Although, since we already have Gabriel, it'd probably be a better idea to add Medusa.

Do you really think we'll be able to scrape together even the sixteen entrants necessary to begin? People are skeptical that the guild-sponsored De Jure will be able to pull eleven.

Pegasi, as the species. <_<

In any case, I agree with you there. I will add classes that people can make chars by them selves. In the sequel. Now that thats done, I'll PM you the stats. The stats for dragon weren't made.

Saber (King Arthur)

Archer (Robin Hood)

Mage (Prospero)

Knight (Achilles)

Berserker (Heracles)

Bishop (Saint Peter)

Assassin (Odysseus)

••

Dragon (Y Draig Goch)

[/quote']

If this makes success, I'd like to reserve Robin Hood.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Meh. You threw me off with the "a" (as in, "rode a pegasi"). But w/e.

No roadblocks yet, funding approved. D-Corps members should get to work making advertisements.

And wait. Red Crusader and BH15 are drakes anyway. Shouldn't they deal with the details? It's their job, anyway.

I come back from vacation and find that YCM has a Multimedia section... I've gotten a lot of surprises.

We could use a card contest; any ideas?

Also' date=' DARK SENATE I is passed affirmatively. Hence, Dark Senate III can begin.

[b']DARK SENATE III: Supreme Gamesmaster[/b]

A Serpent Corps should be established for the re-education of n00bs detained by the Fiend Corps.

Affirmative 1, Negative 0.

And, complementary to it:

DARK SENATE IV: Supreme Gamesmaster

___ should become the Masterserpent Leviathan and lead the Serpent Corps. Note that additional members are here added to the Dark Senate.

No suggestions

Both notions approved by Masterdragon Bahamut. All applicants to the Dragon Corps are in (well, they were in anyway, but I just felt like saying it anyway because it places me in a false sense of power. :( ) Also Supreme, I could come up with another Role Play idea for the second role play with your permission.

We'll combine all cultures. Here:

Saber or Lionheart - King Arthur or Siegfried the Dragonslayer or King Richard I

Archer (aka Ranger) - Robin Hood or Legolas

Lancer - Achilles or Wilfred of Ivanhoe

Berserker - Heracles or Thor

Mage - Prospero or Gandalf

Rider - Medusa or Valkyrie

Assassin - Miyamoto Musashi or Kakashi Hatake

Dragon - Y Draig Goch or Fafnir

Here you go, choose!

Saber or Lionheart - King Arthur or Siegfried the Dragonslayer or King Richard I

Here you go' date=' choose!

[/quote']

Gandalf, Legolas, Kakashi or any other non-mythology character should be out.

[/quote']

Kakashi is out, people that were important in history are included though. Oh and I need WingBlade for a plot twista.

[/quote']

Kakashi is out, people that were important in history are included though. Oh and I need WingBlade for a plot twista.

Gandalf and Legolas were important in history?

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

Gandalf and Legolas were characters created by J.R.R. Tolkien and though they are inspired by mythology they are not apart of mythology. So Gandalf, Legolas and Kakashi are out.

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

Gandalf and Legolas were characters created by J.R.R. Tolkien and though they are inspired by mythology they are not apart of mythology. So Gandalf, Legolas and Kakashi are out.

Good enough for me. In any case. I need someone to help me typing the plot since...

A. I type plots short.

B. I don't use good detail in my plots.

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

Good enough for me. In any case. I need someone to help me typing the plot since...

A. I type plots short.

I'm pretty good with writing plots. I also make great plots, too. :D

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

A. I type plots short.

Can you help then? Plot is two pages before. I'm tying the bios and getting the pics ready as we speak.

[/quote']

Hell do I know.

A. I type plots short.

Can you help then? Plot is two pages before. I'm tying the bios and getting the pics ready as we speak.

Okay. I'll make the plot more detailed, add a little background noise and maybe even make a map. (I only know how to use MS Paint, though) I'll work on it soon.

Archived