>>>>~The Weakest Link~<<<<-[Final Round underway]

In case mega isn't on today, here is the entry:

190478tl6.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]The controller of this card must pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. All monsters in face-down Defense position are unaffected by Spell, Trap, or Monster effects. When this card is activated, place 1 Eclipse Counter on this card for every face-down Defense Position monster on the field (max. 6). If this card is sent from the field directly to the Graveyard, depending on the number of counters on this card, activate one of the following effects:

-1: Randomly discard 1 card in your hand.

-2: Your opponent must randomly discard 1 card in their hand.

-3: Destroy 1 face-up monster on your side of the field.

-4: Destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field.

-5: Your opponent Special Summons 1 monster, ignoring summon conditions, from their hand or Deck in face-down Defense Position. Your opponent cannot Flip Summon this monster until the 3rd turn after this effect was activated.

-6: Special Summon 1 monster, ignoring summon conditions, from your hand or Deck in face-down Defense Position. You cannot Flip Summon this monster until the 3rd turn after this effect was activated.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what, over? please give me some minute, i'll just about to post it

129512vw4.jpg

[spoiler=lore]When this card is activated, place Time Counter to all monster on the field. Each monster is given number of Time Counter equal than number of Level of the monster. During the End Phase of either player's turn, remove 1 Time Counter on all monster on the field. If the number of Time Counter on a monster is 0, Send the monster to Graveyard. As long this card is face-up on the field, all Spell and Trap cards is destroyed during the End Phase of the turn its activated.

I know it's over, but I hope it's ok to post it anyways. Heres the work of Yoshigohan and me.

16293tv4.jpg

Card lore: As long as this card is on the field, if another player activates a Field Spell Card, both this card and that Field Spell Card Remains on the field. Whenever a monster is destroyed, destroy a monster on that players opponent's side of the field. You may destroy 2 face-up Field Spells on the field to the Graveyard to have both players Special Summon a monster from their hand, ignoring Summoning Conditions. Destroy the monsters Special Summoned this way during the End Phase.

Bump.

Still need votes from:

-Primal & strategist

-Lightdiversion & X-L

-insonic & krazy_kid_ac3

________________________________________________________________________________​_

Though if I get 1 more vote for a certain team (That I will leave nameless for now), they will be voted off due to the fact that there will be no chance of a tie with another team at that point.

Voting over.

The strongest links this round were Ayasato-chan and megadriver (OMG & KM™ were a really close second though). OCG was the same level, but Ayasato-chan & megadriver had a more interesting effect.

(I will be telling which team is the strongest link each round in case of ties between votes.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The voting result was actually somewhat surprising to me.

But the team that I left nameless has the most votes.

So...

lightdiversion & X-L YEAHHHH!!!----with 3 votes, you are the weakest links.

Goodbye.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2:

Make an Anti-support card. Can be any type of card you want and it can be anti-support for any type and/or attribute.

Ending time: Jan. 19, 2009 @ 12:45 PM (YCM time)

22767fw3.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle by a LIGHT monster. When this card is Summoned, declare a Battle Position. AS long as this card remains on the field, all LIGHT monsters must remain in that Position. Your opponent loses 200 Life Points for each LIGHT monster he/she controls during their End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, switch all LIGHT monsters on the field to face-up Attack Position, and decrease their ATK to 0.

The card:

190478kb9.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, call out one monster Type. All monsters on the field with that type are returned to their owners hands. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field with a Level equal to or lower than the discarded monster. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, remove from play the top 3 cards in your Deck. If one of the cards removed from play by this card's effect was a monster card, remove from play all monsters on the field with the same Type as the monster removed from play.

Archived