thatweirdkid

Do You Belive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Belive

ok soi was wrong about the half of the world but it will cover the whole north west witch mean canada black light im srry but canada it part of the north west so your kinda screwed but anyways trust me i have visions about this insdent it will happen at 12/21/12 so ya before 9/11 happend i saw it happen a month before so ya i can tell the future so ill say this people watch the bloody youtube video!!! you will learn more about this trust me

We can't; YouTube is your only evidence.

I think it is the end of our "known world". What will come out is something different. And the smart ones will only survive.

That would be a very nice vision if it weren't for the fact that its only proponents are the ones who' date=' by their own logic, won't survive.

ok that sucks for me i am going to die(I live a Alberta)

You mean after the centuries of warning signs or before?

I have always live in Alberta, Canada, and Yellowstone is about 400 to 600 miles away where I live and Alberta is right atop montana

You do realize that the warning signs haven't started.

Yes I do realize

What makes you so sure there even will be warning signs at all?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok soi was wrong about the half of the world but it will cover the whole north west witch mean canada black light im srry but canada it part of the north west so your kinda screwed but anyways trust me i have visions about this insdent it will happen at 12/21/12 so ya before 9/11 happend i saw it happen a month before so ya i can tell the future so ill say this people watch the bloody youtube video!!! you will learn more about this trust me

I think it is the end of our "known world". What will come out is something different. And the smart ones will only survive.

That would be a very nice vision if it weren't for the fact that its only proponents are the ones who' date=' by their own logic, won't survive.

I have always live in Alberta, Canada, and Yellowstone is about 400 to 600 miles away where I live and Alberta is right atop montana

Yes I do realize

I watch the news

Yes I do realize

I watch the news

are you sure the channels you watch them get info from reliable sources?

Yes I do realize

I watch the news

are you sure the channels you watch them get info from reliable sources?

but are you

ya but are you sure

Some people argue that some other culture predicted that' date=' but the mayans predicteed this one. They say that they are super smart.

[/quote']

No. The Mayans didn't predict this. They had a calendar that ended on 2012. That doesn't mean that the world will end on 2012.

yeah but the question is how strongly did they believe in this final apocalypse?

People thought the same on 9/9/99 and yet here we are.

Some people argue that some other culture predicted that' date=' but the mayans predicteed this one. They say that they are super smart.

[/quote']

and look at the times they've been proved wrong

I know that.

Besides their version of being super smart is only as of that time, that doesn't apply anymore

It's a super-volcano. Even normal volcanoes have warning signs. An actual Yellowstone eruption would mean that the entire asthenosphere — a layer of plasma thicker than the 70-mile lithosphere we have yet to breach — would warp upwards towards the crust. The amount of seismological activity would be enormous' date=' with a tremendous number of earthquakes (from the crust breaking under the warp) and volcanic eruptions (from minor asthenospheric breaches prior to the catastrophic eruption). Hence, by the time it'll actually happen, we'll be forewarned, and we can all just move to Mars or Luna and wait it out.

Also, an idiot who shall remain nameless (read: 712) mentioned the Mayas despite my warning. First of all:

The Mayans predictions matter about as much a prediction coming from someone on this site.

This.

Secondly, THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS ON MAY 5, 2015. You're off by two and a half years. And even then, the Mayas were just conquered by the Aztecs, who were *gasp!* MORE MAYAS, BUT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.

as of right now' date=' yes. But not as of back then

[/quote']

Is is right now, or back then?

It's a super-volcano. Even normal volcanoes have warning signs. An actual Yellowstone eruption would mean that the entire asthenosphere — a layer of plasma thicker than the 70-mile lithosphere we have yet to breach — would warp upwards towards the crust. The amount of seismological activity would be enormous' date=' with a tremendous number of earthquakes (from the crust breaking under the warp) and volcanic eruptions (from minor asthenospheric breaches prior to the catastrophic eruption). Hence, by the time it'll actually happen, we'll be forewarned, and we can all just move to Mars or Luna and wait it out.

Also, an idiot who shall remain nameless (read: 712) mentioned the Mayas despite my warning. First of all:

The Mayans predictions matter about as much a prediction coming from someone on this site.

This.

Secondly, THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS ON MAY 5, 2015. You're off by two and a half years. And even then, the Mayas were just conquered by the Aztecs, who were *gasp!* MORE MAYAS, BUT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.

[/quote']

The point is back then people didn't scorn on their opinion as much back then

This.

[/quote']

Back then, the loser of a ball game would have his heart extracted. What does that tell you?

This.

[/quote']

Back then, the loser of a ball game would have his heart extracted. What does that tell you?

that some people are take such a game far too seriously

This.

[/quote']

that some people are take such a game far too seriously

No, it tells about the certain culture that the Mayans had. Such a ball game was a part of their culture and religion (see the Mayan legend of The Twins for more information)

Archived