thatweirdkid

Do You Belive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Belive

LOL! Just because some lazy old man couldn't be bothered making the mayian calander past 2012 means the world is going to end? Lolx! Seriously if this is going to be like Y2K and end out that everything is going to be all fine' date=' good. I would like to make note that everyone who believes in this is a big idiot. See you in 2012 :P

[/quote']

I agree.

Sure, just because an ancient calendar ends on a certain date means the world is gonna end? Seriously, I'm pretty sure they couldn't the calendar THAT long. How could they keep a calendar going that long? For all I know, it could have stopped 1 year after it was made and nothing would happen.

I know, would you waste your life making a calender?

The mayans didn't have to since they knew their apocalypse will come before that, but they expected the later civilizations to

Well there's the proof. The apocalypse was predicted by MAYANS. Does anyone here actually believe in their religion? I'm pretty sure not.

You should be asking right now is did any non-Mayans believe in their religion back then

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2012 12/21/12 my hopothisis on this day
yellostone will erupt as it is past its du date to erupt
there for every one is screwed when yellow stone erupts
it will cover the whole earth and choke us to death
there for we will die off
yellow stone is a super volcano ready to take off any time soon i thing it will be on 2012 if i was the old coot that was having this vision i would thing that the world was comeing to a end when yellowstone erupts
here are links to the youtube video if your intrasted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOn3wkehluk

2012 12/21/12 my hopothisis on this day

yellostone will erupt as it is past its du date to erupt

yellow stone is a super volcano ready to take off any time soon i thing it will be on 2012 if i was the old coot that was having this vision i would thing that the world was comeing to a end when yellowstone erupts

here are links to the youtube video if your intrasted

yeah, like something like that is actually going to happen in 3 years

ok think what you think but win it happens know this i will lauph so hard when it does cause then you know i was right

absolutely nothing will happen' date=' that's the bottom line of it (unless you PURPOSELY make it happen)

[/quote']

well like i said if it does happen i will be lmao knowing that you where wrong till i die lol

ok think what you think but win it happens know this i will lauph so hard when it does cause then you know i was right

absolutely nothing will happen' date=' that's the bottom line of it (unless you PURPOSELY make it happen)

[/quote']

well like i said if it does happen i will be lmao knowing that you where wrong till i die lol

if it does happen, we'll be trying to look for the one person who has been saying "I told you so" for all these years

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@Title: No.

1. 2012 12/21/12 my hopothisis on this day

2. yellostone will erupt as it is past its du date to erupt

3. here are links to the youtube video if your intrasted

Note that during my second point' date=' though my sources may be outdated in the field of 'recent debates', the basic principles are effectively proven.

1. First off, this date is as random as 06/06/06 — simply chosen to please the eye with its coincidence. Also, you misspelled hypothesis.

•••♥♦♣♠••••

2. Debate: you're doing it wrong. You are citing a source of which you blatantly have absolutely no comprehension, outside some possible media over-hype. And if that weren't bad enough, you seem to have misspelled a three-letter word.

They aren't actually volcanoes; rather, they're bulges in the asthenosphere whose causes are still under debate. They're a bit like large, shallow versions of the 'hot spots' responsible for creating Hawaii-esque island chains. Their very presence, as alluded to by your garbled argument, fuels the legendary geysers at Yellowstone so consistently. And, as stated, they can technically erupt volcanically. The results are indeed cataclysmic.

However, the volcano must, in layman's terms, first CHARGIN ITZ LAZOR before it SHOOPZ DA WOOPZ. The most disturbingly apocalyptic charge period for Yellowstone would span, at the very least, a full century of blatant warning signs.

Even in the extraordinarily supernatural event of an eruption with no warnings at all, there's no way a single event can do so much as develop a mass extinction, much less bring an end to the whole planet. The last time Yellowstone erupted, its area of effect was roughly the size of Alaska in total area. Though this enormous area will supposedly be amplified during Yellowstone's next eruption, and the continental USA is far more populous than its second most recent adoption, it will by no means bring an end to the entire world. Even an area as close as Washington, D.C. may escape unscathed.

One last point to make here. If a volcanic eruption saturated Earth's atmosphere enough with ash and pyroclasts to kill every plant and animal on the planet, archæbacteria, if not some strains of protists, eubacteria, and fungi, would thrive in the new environment. So volcanoes, I'm afraid, are not apocalyptic devices in any way, shape, or form.

3. And even if my above argument wasn't enough to outweigh yours as it stands, yours is now invalidated by your citing of, amongst all of the world's innumerable resources, [i']YouTube[/i].

Apocalyptic prophets, you misguided wretches, I dare you to mention the Mayas against me.

ok soi was wrong about the half of the world but it will cover the whole north west witch mean canada black light im srry but canada it part of the north west so your kinda screwed but anyways trust me i have visions about this insdent it will happen at 12/21/12 so ya before 9/11 happend i saw it happen a month before so ya i can tell the future so ill say this people watch the bloody youtube video!!! you will learn more about this trust me

ok soi was wrong about the half of the world but it will cover the whole north west witch mean canada black light im srry but canada it part of the north west so your kinda screwed but anyways trust me i have visions about this insdent it will happen at 12/21/12 so ya before 9/11 happend i saw it happen a month before so ya i can tell the future so ill say this people watch the bloody youtube video!!! you will learn more about this trust me

We can't; YouTube is your only evidence.

I think it is the end of our "known world". What will come out is something different. And the smart ones will only survive.

That would be a very nice vision if it weren't for the fact that its only proponents are the ones who' date=' by their own logic, won't survive.

ok that sucks for me i am going to die(I live a Alberta)

You mean after the centuries of warning signs or before?

I think it is the end of our "known world". What will come out is something different. And the smart ones will only survive.

That would be a very nice vision if it weren't for the fact that its only proponents are the ones who' date=' by their own logic, won't survive.

I have always live in Alberta, Canada, and Yellowstone is about 400 to 600 miles away where I live and Alberta is right atop montana

I have always live in Alberta, Canada, and Yellowstone is about 400 to 600 miles away where I live and Alberta is right atop montana

You do realize that the warning signs haven't started.

You do realize that the warning signs haven't started.

Yes I do realize

Archived