Simple Contest - ROUND 2 FIN.

Ayasato-chan

[spoiler=Continuous Trap Card]

22767ue1.jpg

This card can only be activated when you have 1000 or less Life Points than your opponent. Select an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. Monsters cannot be Summoned to the selected Monster Card Zone. Monsters you control gain ATK and DEF equal to their Level x 100. The combined Level of your opponent's monsters cannot exceed your own. If it does, your opponent must select and destroy monsters until the combined Level of his/her monsters is equal to or less than yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to my absence, it appears my contest has been neglected.

So for the final round, it will be a Battle Royale. Please check back with the first post.

And sorry to CrimsonWolf896 and PremierAameer. You two did not meet the deadline, thus you are kicked out. Due to this, I have chosen at random our 4th place winner:

Congratulations PremierAameer! Your points will be sent soon.

[spoiler=Theme: Stalling]

22767.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 2 Monster Card Zones. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters occupying the selected Monster Card Zones cannot change Battle Positions or declare attacks. When this card is destroyed, shuffle it back into your Deck.

22767.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent controls 3 or more face-up monsters. Destroy the monster with the lowest ATK, and switch the remaining monsters into Defense Position. As long as this card remains on the field, monsters cannot change Battle Position. During each of your End Phases, increase both players' Live Points by 500.

22767.jpg

Place 1 "Chain Token" (Plant-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position in all unoccupied Monster Card Zones. "Chain Tokens" cannot be used to Tribute or Synchro Summon. As long as this card remains on the field, monsters cannot be destroyed by battle.

Archived