Simple Contest - ROUND 2 FIN.

Ayasato-chan

Here's my card for Round 1.

34fe51u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned of Set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT, DARK, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and WIND monster from your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, select 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card gains the selected monster's ATK, DEF, Level, and effect. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, the selected monster is Special Summoned to the field regardless of summoning conditions.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh noez...

*hands in resignation*

:lol:

Now this contest will be harder to me.

Oh vanilla dome... Yankee's in this... Oh well' date=' I bet I still do well.

[/quote']

ROFL

I join, and not long after, 3 people seemingly give up.

Come on.

You can still win. It all depends on who makes the better card. That may not be me ;)

oh noez...

*hands in resignation*

:lol:

Now this contest will be harder to me.

[/quote']

ROFL

I join, and not long after, 3 people seemingly give up.

Come on.

You can still win. It all depends on who makes the better card. That may not be me ;)

I never gave up. I never even said that you were a threat. I just said:

[/quote']

lol, I was just worried about the thing about it being a monster or not. I looked, and I don't think it ever said it coulden't be a spell. I just forgot about the whole having to wait thing, meh. No matter. I'll enter that, or another card later. I have two choices ///_^

I really do appreciate the grade you gave me however I must argue that "Flip Summoned or flipped face-up" is part of the standard OCG for Spirit Monters whereas "Flip Summon" occurs when you flip a face-down Defense Position monster into face-up Attack Position. On the other hand, A monster that goes from face-down to face-up via battle, or card effect is considered flipped face-up. It would make sense had I only written "flipped face-up" however it is not the same as if I had written "Flip Summoned". They are not the same thing. "Flip Summoned" is weaker.

Complete Explanation:

1. For this specific round, Trap Cards that are based on Monster Types or Attributes are allowed.

2. Arch Types and/or Sub-types are NOT allowed. (E-Heros, Crystal Beasts, Gladiator Beasts, Spirits, Toons, Cyber Dragon-esque, etc.)

3. Cards that revolve on a certain monster are NOT allowed either.

So yes Shradow, you're fine.

156381ap1.jpg

Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed. Each time a Dragon-Type monster you control is sent from the field to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Deck with equal or lower level. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your graveyard, the Special Summoned monster cannot declare Attack.

Complete Explanation:

1. For this specific round' date=' Trap Cards that are based on Monster Types or Attributes are allowed.

2. Arch Types and/or Sub-types are NOT allowed. (E-Heros, Crystal Beasts, Gladiator Beasts, Spirits, Toons, Cyber Dragon-esque, etc.)

3. Cards that revolve on a certain monster are NOT allowed either.

So yes Shradow, you're fine.

[/quote']

Ok good. I was just making sure.

Archived