Simple Contest - ROUND 2 FIN.

Ayasato-chan

This will be my first contest that I'm hosting. In any event, let me tell you how this will work:

[align=center]The Contest

1. There will be 3 rounds, each lasting 48 hours and each having a unique theme.

2. This contest will be held in Single-elimination format. (Thus only 8 players will be required.)

3. You cannot post cards until I say so.

4. I will be asking for two other judges besides myself to help critique the contestants work. (Please PM me if you wish to be a Judge).

5. Forum rules apply. (With only ONE exception. You may post pop culture cards. Keep in mind they will be especially scrutinized.)

Grading System

Creativity: 25% (No generic effects, I beg you.)

OCG: 35% (OCG is very important, thus I'm paying special attention to it.)

Balance: 20% (No completely Over/Under Powered cards please.)

Overall: 20% (Picture Quality/Originality of the Card/ etc.)

Prizes & Winners

1st

3 Rep and 25 Points

2nd

2 Rep and 15 Points

3rd

1 Rep and 10 Points

4th

PremierAameer - 5 Points

Entry Fee: 5 Points

3rd Round - BATTLE ROYALE

Make 1 Monster/Spell/Trap card combination. These cards must work well together and must have a common theme. (Short version: Make 3 cards, make sure they support each other, etc.)

Enjoy! You will have 72 hours from now to complete your task.

[/align]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

191603ws9.jpg

[spoiler=text]This card cannot be Special summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up, return 1 card on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand. If this card battles a face-up Attack Position monster, you can return both monsters to their owners' hands at the end of the Damage Step.

167237vt8.jpg

Effect: This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up. You can add this card to your hand if "Tsukuyomi" is in your hand or on your field. This card's Attribute is also treated as FIRE while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. As long as "Tsukyomi" remains in your Graveyard, this card is not returned to it's controller's hand during the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster, add 1 "Book or Taiyou" to your hand from your Deck. If the Spell Card "Book of Taiyou" is activated while this card is face-up on the field, put 1 Sun Counter on this card (max. 2). If there is a Sun Counter on this card, any Set monsters are flipped face-up during the End Phase. If a monster has a Flip Effect, it is not activated. You can Tribute this card with 2 Sun Counters to return all face-down cards on the field to their controller's hand. If this card is sent to the Gaveyard by battle, add 1 Spirit monster to your hand from your Graveyard.

156381cj9.jpg

By removing from play this card while it's in your Graveyard, add up to 2 "Kerana" from your Deck to your hand. Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field. Inflict damage equal to the Tributed monster's original ATK to your opponent's Life Points. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Archived