Burden of the Victory Prayer (First Instant Win experiment)

J-Max

[align=center]Good Morning members of YCM. Today I bring you a Card which was actually a Dare by someone. My challenge was to create a Instant Win Card. I had a long thought about it (Well roughly 30 Minutes :P) and decided to do a Continuous Trap based around Level 3 Monsters. Perfect for if you run a Gravity Bind Deck. Many thanks to Saturnpaladin for helping me with my OCG.

2418380.jpg

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=83119

Activate only by discarding your entire hand to the Graveyard while controlling at least 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster. After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and is equipped to a face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Victory Counter on this card (max.3). Decrease the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 for each Victory Counter on this card. When this card has 3 Victory Counters on it, you win the Duel. If this card's activation is negated or if this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you lose the Duel.[/align]

I was considering it to be a Equip. I may just have 2 versions. The Art is supposed to symbolize a Monster going into Meditation in the Hopes that in 3 Turns they can emerge Victorious. Also the fact that I decided a Prayer was the best way to Symbalize Risk. Hoping to pull off the Victory ;)

I was considering it to be a Equip. I may just have 2 versions. The Art is supposed to symbolize a Monster going into Meditation in the Hopes that in 3 Turns they can emerge Victorious. Also the fact that I decided a Prayer was the best way to Symbalize Risk. Hoping to pull off the Victory

The fact that it is a Trap card makes it good, as it can be activated the first turn.

I love cards with a deeper meaning, as in your previous post you explained it had. ^_^

The card itself is very risky, but well... i like it. :)

O.

I like it, but, you never said anything about if the equiped monster is destroyed or anything, and even if you do, I equip this to Marshmallon, you cant destroy it by battle and then it's pretty easy to win with this thanks to the amount of negating counter fairies have (what I'd play this in)

This card, though it has a balance to make it easy to lose, still is extremely powerful if used correctly. Say you play it first turn, and activate Burning Counter, which moves the turn count 3 turns ahead (forgive me if i'm wrong, it's somewheres around there). With a simple anti-trap card to prevent distruction, this is a walk in the park win. Also, cards that can prevent the opponet's attacks would make this easy too.

this card would be tempting to use with Arcana force (the world) which skips your opponent's turn :D and about 3 solemn judgements.... I bet your opponent wont be able to do anything after that ;) specially equiped to a marshmellon, dark resonator.. etc...

I'll give it a 9/10

I see how someone can abuse it with a sertain combination, but its pretty hard to get the exact card to do it :D ...well maybe not... in the apropiate deck.. make this last to the 2nd counter will be a piece of cake.... the last turn will be the problem :lol:

Archived