Black Sorceress Excelica (Dark Magician Girl Evolution)

J-Max

[align=center]Before I begin I would just like to say i'm sorry that the Pic is a bit strange looking. This Pic suited the effect I had planned perfectly. Now onto the effect. Me and Sushi was looking at some DMG ics earlier and in the end I couldn't resist doing some DMG Support. I'm hoping that this card is up to my usual Standards and Special Thanks to Saturn for helping mke with the OCG and Balance.

48078nu1.jpg

http://www.animemahou.com/post/view/8602

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "Dark Magician Girl" and 1 Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. This card's name is treated as "Dark Magician". Increase the ATK & DEF of all Spellcaster-Type monsters you control (except this card) by the number of Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard x100. During each of your Draw Phases, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or below Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position instead of conducting your normal Draw. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" that has been removed from play. The original ATK & DEF of the Special Summoned monster is 0.[/align]

The pic is mainly just DMG, and the background one is Dark Paladin's Head. Why is it also called "Dark Magician" while it's a sorceress? The pic is funny like you said. Me iz a DMG fan. It's not a disgrace to DMG, I just don't really think it's workin' to well. 7.4/10.

The pic does look a little....off.

Nice card. No OCG I can spot.

9/10

The pic is mainly just DMG' date=' and the background one is Dark Paladin's Head. Why is it also called "Dark Magician" while it's a sorceress? The pic is funny like you said. Me iz a DMG fan. It's not a disgrace to DMG, I just don't really think it's workin' to well. 7.4/10.

[/quote']

So it can gain the supports from cards that power up DM's?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Dark Magician Girl" and 1 Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. This card's name is also treated as "Dark Magician". Increase the ATK & DEF of all Spellcaster-Type monsters you control (except this card) by the number of Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard x100. During each of your Draw Phases, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or below Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position instead of conducting your normal Draw. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" that has been removed from play. The original ATK & DEF of the Special Summoned monster is 0.

(NOTE: red part needs a bigger cost... slightly bigger)

About the pic, I'm not a big fan of the pic either... it looks squised so try to remove parts of the bottom and top of the pic so it looks better... also, I don't like the white outline around DMG in the pic... find a better background too and move her a little more to the center of the pic.

I do see that its pretty odd that she is treated like "Dark Magician" although I'm not sure how would I change that....

guess its ok...............

and .... I don't think I have anything else to say ^-^" (for now).........7/10 it really isn't a bad idea and I am a big DM fan ... its my favorite Deck.. needs more support nowadays in the real game but I still like it.

I'm aware of everything that is compatible with dark magician... I have most of the cards ^-^

but say a girl is treated like "dark magician" ( a man) is the odd part... is like saying the pic of a dog is an insect type, or the pic of a warrior is a plant...

stuff like that....

I'm aware of everything that is compatible with dark magician... I have most of the cards ^-^

but say a girl is treated like "dark magician" ( a man) is the odd part... is like saying the pic of a dog is an insect type' date=' or the pic of a warrior is a plant...

stuff like that....

[/quote']

Hey I made a beast-type that was also treated as plant-type :lol:

Anyway...like the effect and all the stuff has mostly been pointed out.

9/10

Archived