Use a Fatality on the Above User!

Lazer Yoshi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go outside, steal a car, drive around, give the car back, steal it back when they get in, drive around again, drive to your house, run the card through your front door, walk upstairs to your room, watch you vegged out on YCM spamming and doing other stuff, throw strawberry milkshake on you then get your keyboard and hit you 300 times with it until your mushy strawberry flavoured meat, and eat you, then get back in the car, throw you back up in the car. Plant a bomb in the stolen car, give it back to the owner again, blow it up when the driver gets in it. :) even more toasted meat :D

edit: can you beleive thast everytime i typed 'car' i put 'card' instead :shock:, YCM is getting to me :P

I resurrect Stan Lee and now he cannot die, ever, i then give him his marvel Comics, and by using his magic, he brings all his characters to life, now he has an army of Marvel Heroes.

Hulk grapples you and holds you down, while ironman gives you static shocks, then daredevil whips your ears, then Wolverine, cuts you slowly, and hulk presses down on your arms and breaks your arms, he then breaks your legs so you cant move or retaliate, then Deadpool cuts off your feet and theeeen... Captain America throws his shield at you like hes bouncing a ball at a wall, etc. etc. etc. basically, you are...

PWND

I grab an iPod and blast out cheep pop industry music into your ears, in this order: Hannah montana and lady gaga, then your ears bleed, and i get some vampire rabbits to lick your ears clean, but your chained to the floor so you cant move and it tickles, a lot.

I then hire a sumo to sit on you for 24 hours, and he cant go to the toilet, and hes not wearing a nappy, also i paid him to go to the toilet on you

Then i book a holiday to Iraq, put you in a tight luggage case, ship you off into the airplane. Put a load of dangerous snakes on it and spray perfume on your coffin, then a sumo i hired earlier that's on the plane jumps up and shouts 'Snakes on a mother**** plane!!!' Then somebody shoots the side of the plane while its in mid air and everybody is sucked out and your left in the luggage, with snakes circling you, and the smell from the sumo's dinner that's on your clothes is attracting them.

They're trying to break into the luggage case but its locked. Then a cobra eats the luggage whole and then gets sucked out the plane, you land with the cobra in the middle of a war field and a bullet blows open the case and cobra, now your lying in the desert and cant move.

An army of dung beetles drag you under ground and then slowly, slowly nibble away at you, it takes around 74 hours before your flesh is ripped off. During this time you are paralyzed and feel everything :)

nice way to die.

I set up two dozen nails on a chalk board to go off all around you for an hour, with you unable to do anything due to the purple lotus placed in your last meal. Next I shoot you in the knee, followed by an uppercut to the face.

Next, I stick a mask of nitrous oxide on you and switch it on. Listening to your laughter, I proceed to shoot your other knee, then plant explosives around you.

Next, I tear off the mask just before you die of asphyxiation and force-feed you comfrey root. Leave you for a day by pinning you by the arms with spears, then come to your (probably) dead corpse and slice it open.

Lastly, I detonating the explosives when I'm a safe distance away.

FATALITY!

[align=center]I strap you on an electric chair, but the wires are connected to a music machine. I activate the volts, and the machine is played double time. I let the order of the artists like this. Hannah Montanna, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Jason Myraz, Emily Osment, Mitchel Musso, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Jesse McCartney. Then, I plug the volts back on the chair and activate it again.

I just did the music part for the lulz.[/align]

• 3 months later...

your names bruno so...... i fill your steak with crack and when your halucinating i say that ill give you the world if you jump to the moon, when you jump i grab your legs flip you so you fall and break your neck then i breakj every know thing in you that can be broken and put the remains in a wood chipper....no juicer and drink your blood with the clean half of the steak i gave you.

EDIT: late on reply this is for bruno not godslayer

Archived