• Last Reply

i have kig dedede ( kirby will fail when i use him) i make him eat the wall

Who is kig dedede? Instant fail.

Wall HP: 85' date='000

Wall 2: 10,000

Demon Bullet: 19,000

Our HP: 1050

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 1

I kick Phoenix Wright in the shin while no one is looking, steal his podium and use it as a battering ram to damage the wall.

He sues you even more. Then you get shot. Phoenix Wright has also joined the wall's team. You all lose 25 HP everyturn because of every turn you carry out the lawsuit.

Wall HP: 85,000

Phoenix Wright: 3000

Our HP: 675

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 4

I activate a healing light to heal our group.

You have been healed.

Our HP: 1650

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 3

I don a red gi and use the Shoryu Reppa on the wall...

I have no idea what you are talking about but you only hit wall #2. I also asume it's powerful.

Wall 2: 8,000

Our HP: 1625

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 2

I Summon My Friend' date=' Yata-Darsagu, which she Sends the Demon Bullet to a Different Dimension, instantly Destroying it, then I Bypass the Second wall by Creating a portal to behind the Second wall

[/quote']

Ha ha ha! You get banned before doing that for always being overpowered.

Our HP: 1600

I get Michael Jackson to rape the wall.

It's a wall. Michael Jackson rapes you. Phoenix Wright then sues him and the wall gains HP with the power of money. You also get shot.

Our HP: 1025

I cast 5 quickened Magic Missile's

I think that deals 2 d4 each, but don't quote me on that.

All of them were trashed to be rebuilt into nuclear missiles that were wasted.

Our HP: 1000

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 3

I call in Chuck Norris who stares the bullet and walls to death.

Chuck Norris doesn't take directions so he roundhouse kicks you.

Our HP: 475

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 2

Due to the fact that i have been Prejudged once again by FSS, my ban has been instantly removed(Oh yea and FSS, it takes one to know one, so all you are saying is that you are as overpowered as you say i am and you throw really bad temper Tantrums due to really Unhealthy amounts of Immaturity), I Get Ryzira to get Chuck Norris to attack the wall, but i get entranced in the Process and start slashing the Demon Bullet with my Claymore, while Yata-Darsagu Heals everyone

i kick pheonix whright

Phoenix Wright has no way to defend himself. But dammage from lawsuit has increased.

Phoenix Wright: 2500

Our HP: 425

Due to the fact that i have been Prejudged once again by FSS, my ban has been instantly removed(Oh yea and FSS, it takes one to know one, so all you are saying is that you are as overpowered as you say i am and you throw really bad temper Tantrums due to really Unhealthy amounts of Immaturity), I Get Ryzira to get Chuck Norris to attack the wall, but i get entranced in the Process and start slashing the Demon Bullet with my Claymore, while Yata-Darsagu Heals everyone

I lol'd. Try reading that again and say that with a straight face. Your post was to full of fall. Demon bullet laughs so hard he fails to attack and Phoenix Wright is to bust laughing as well. It also takes five turns to stop laughing.

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 5

I call my dad and says "Those Idiots are Laughing at me, lets prove how retarded they are!" then my Father, Yata-Aluria and my Mother, Yata-Lumia appear and Say "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!!!!!!" then they all shut up and are all too scared to attack, scared to incur the Rage of Ryko, the Voice was also so loud, that it Hurt Pheonix Wright, the Demon Bullet, and the wall and also scared the living crap out of FSS, So he cannot attack Ryko with all his Fail

I call my dad and says "Those Idiots are Laughing at me' date=' lets prove how retarded they are!" then my Father, Yata-Aluria and my Mother, Yata-Lumia appear and Say "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!!!!!!" then they all shut up and are all too scared to attack, scared to incur the Rage of Ryko, the Voice was also so loud, that it Hurt Pheonix Wright, the Demon Bullet, and the wall and also scared the living crap out of FSS, So he cannot attack Ryko with all his Fail

[/quote']

Now the whole world is laughing at you. It takes another turn until damage can be dealt.

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 6

Unfortunately, It Sparked the Rage of Ryko, Yata-Lumia, and Yata-Aluria, and they all turn into Transcended Whispering Beasts, The Aura is so Overpowering, just the Prescence deals insane amounts of Damage to the Walls, the Demon Bullet, and Pheonix Wright, and it has inspired everyone else, Healing them

Wall HP: 45,000

Wall 2: 2,000

Demon Bullet: 6,000

Phoenix Wright: 500

Our HP: 1425

*headbuts wall until self induced transe tells me to shoot it with a bazuka* *digs for bazuka* *pulls out water ballon cannon* *fires water ballons at wall*

You knock yourself out because you hity your head against the wall.

Our HP: 325

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 5

Unfortunately, It Sparked the Rage of Ryko, Yata-Lumia, and Yata-Aluria, and they all turn into Transcended Whispering Beasts, The Aura is so Overpowering, just the Prescence deals insane amounts of Damage to the Walls, the Demon Bullet, and Pheonix Wright, and it has inspired everyone else, Healing them

Wall HP: 45,000

Wall 2: 2,000

Demon Bullet: 6,000

Phoenix Wright: 500

Our HP: 1425

Sigh. Stop being so immature. You really don't understand games do you. Now settle down. Your post has not affected the game in anyway it was so bad.

*suddenly pulls out ak-47* *fires at wall* *pulls out computer* *sells wall on ebay for 10 grand*

You can't your unconcious.

Our HP: 325

Archived