Destroy the brick wall in everyway possable

AxelJeff

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Invite Eternal Zodiac to be a GM.

Accept?

Accept. Thx Axel.

I do the handsigns for Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu) and summon about 100 clones of myself. I then hand each one a block of C4 and make them throw themselves at the Wall. (This attack costs about 200 HP to use - unless you decide that a more fitting cost is necessary)

The Mechanical Bull charges through the crowd of clones' date=' killing all but two. The Mothership gives the Mechanical Bull a power-up, turning the Mechanical Bull into the Aplha-Omega Bull.

The two remaining clones throw themselves at the wall, dealing 1,500 damage each.

OoC: ROFL You say i Godmod, You just Godmodded just by Killing Hiridios, Who is the GOD of Death Whisper, You cannot kill a god

IC: I Play the Oracion from Pokemon - Rise of Darkrai to delay the attack of all enemies

The delay backfires and the attack of all enemies is sped up by 1 turn.

Wall HP: 180,000

Cure Leaf: (Unattackable) 17,000

Demon Bullet: 39,000

Ultimate Brick Guardian: 41,000

Mothership: 43,000

Blaziken: 28,000

Lucario: 28,000

Zero Warrior: 17,000

Mechanical Bull: 5,000

Our HP: 50

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 2

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 2

Turns until Mothership attacks: 3

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 1

Turns until Lucario's attack: 1

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 1

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 3

OoC: I cannot stand Immature 12-13 year old Elitist Godmodders Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not

Hiridios, Being a God, Blocks the Blast, so i wasn't blasted into outer space, then Hiridios, being good at Controling Viruses, Opens the "Antivirus 360" Which is a Trojan that instantaneously Unleashes 720 Trojan Gods, Which then the 720 Trojan Gods attack all of the wall's team

I cast Cure 4 on the party

It heals the party for 7000.

OoC: I cannot stand Immature 12-13 year old Elitist Godmodders Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not

Hiridios' date=' Being a God, Blocks the Blast, so i wasn't blasted into outer space, then Hiridios, being good at Controling Viruses, Opens the "Antivirus 360" Which is a Trojan that instantaneously Unleashes 720 Trojan Gods, Which then the 720 Trojan Gods attack all of the wall's team

[/quote']

The Trojan Gods kill Hiridios and then they fight amongst themselves. No survivors.

Blaziken and Lucario fuse attacks and attack the party with Flaming Mach Punch for 1200. The Zero Warrior blasts the party, but the party blocks most of the hit. 250 damage.

Blaziken: 28,000

Alpha-Omega Bull: 5,000

Our HP: 5,600

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 1

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 1

Turns until Mothership attacks: 2

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 4

Turns until Lucario's attack: 4

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 4

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 2

Hiridios, however, Reanimates himself out of the Remains of the Trojan Gods, At which He Creates The Black Storm again, While Ryko Plays "Walking in the Air" By Nightwish, Which Delays The attacks from the Enemies

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have, Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

There are Immature' date=' 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

[/quote']

Hiridios' date=' however, Reanimates himself out of the Remains of the Trojan Gods, At which He Creates The Black Storm again, While Ryko Plays "Walking in the Air" By Nightwish, Which Delays The attacks from the Enemies

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have, Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

There are Immature, 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

Hiridios dies after the Black Storm is created due to the the Trojan God Remains being too ragged. All of the enemies put on headphones before Ryko plays the song, therefore, no attacks are delayed.

I build up energy in my right hand and produce a condensed sphere of energy (Rasengan). I run forward and thrust the energy sphere directly into Blazekin. (This attack costs about 300 HP unless you feel a more fitting cost is required)

I think that's a good cost! =). The Rasengan hits Blaziken for 12,000 damage.

The Ultimate Brick Guardian walks over Ryko, dealing 400 damage to the party. The Demon Bullet blows Ryko's head off, dealing 700 damage to the party.

Blaziken: 16,000

Our HP: 4,200

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 4

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 4

Turns until Mothership attacks: 1

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 3

Turns until Lucario's attack: 3

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 3

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 1

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have' date=' Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

There are Immature' date=' 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

[/quote']

There are Immature, 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

OoC: Hiridios is Immortal, you Idiotic Thimbledick

Hiridios Reanimates from Ryko's Death Whisper, and "Walking in the Air" still Plays, but it is so loud that it Breaks any Headphones, and the Black Storm Engulfs the Ultimate Brick Guardian

Ok. The Shinkuu Hadouken deals 5,000 damage due to Blaziken blocking half the hit.

The Mothership beams down 2 Aliens to assist in the protection of the wall. The Alpha-Omega Bull fires a laser from it's horns and deals 500 damage to the party.

Blaziken: 11,000

First Alien: 2,000

Second Alien: 2,000

Our HP: 3,400

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 3

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 3

Turns until Mothership attacks: 4

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 2

Turns until Lucario's attack: 2

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 2

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 4

Turns until the First Alien attacks: 4

Turns until the Second Alien attacks: 4

OoC: Hiridios is Immortal' date=' you Idiotic Thimbledick

Hiridios Reanimates from Ryko's Death Whisper, and "Walking in the Air" still Plays, but it is so loud that it Breaks any Headphones, and the Black Storm Engulfs the Ultimate Brick Guardian

[/quote']

Nothing happens because you are a godmoding n00b who rapes babies.

SaTuRnPaLaDiN: For some reason my quote of you isn't working, but, The earthquake damages the party for 1,100 and hits all enemies except for The Wall, the Mothership (It flies) and Blaziken and Lucario for 1,500.

Demon Bullet: 37,500

Ultimate Brick Guardian: 39,500

Zero Warrior: 15,500

Alpha-Omega Bull: 3,500

First Alien: 500

Second Alien: 500

Our HP: 2,300

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 2

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 2

Turns until Mothership attacks: 3

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 1

Turns until Lucario's attack: 1

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 1

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 3

Turns until the First Alien attacks: 3

Turns until the Second Alien attacks: 3

(Why does it not hit Blazekin and Lucario? They are both weak against Ground-Type moves. Did they jump or something?)

I dig in my backpack and use a Red Essence (an item in Super Mario RPG that grants temporary invincibility for roughly 3 turns - but it can only be for one turn for this instance to prevent the notion of godmodding)

Ok, the attacks are nagaited.

Second Alien: 500

Our HP: 2,300

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 1

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 1

Turns until Mothership attacks: 2

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 3

Turns until Lucario's attack: 3

Turns until the Zero Warrior attacks: 3

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 2

Turns until the First Alien attacks: 2

Turns until the Second Alien attacks: 2

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have' date=' Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

[/quote']

OoC: All your Negation/Reversal for stupid reasons makes the Quote Pyramid Bigger, also, The More Immature you become and the bigger the Pyramid, The more powerful I Become until my power is so great, Immature GMs cannot stop it.

Ryzira(Who is a female Demon that is so D**m Sexy that the first one to feel her pressence falls in love with her, Anyone with Death Whisper or whoever that is a Immature, Retarded Godmoder that Sucks and has a big Ego is immune to her Charms) Charms Eternal Zodiac and Final Silent Swordsman so Ryko's and his Allies's moves cannot be negated.

The Pyramid all of a sudden Sprouts a Jewel which Fires a Beam of Sunlight at the Mothership And the Black Storm Engulfs the Ultimate Brick Guardian again.

Hiridios Fires a Beam of Black Fire at the Demon Bullet.

Yata-Lumia Revives Ryko and casts Curaga at the Ryko and his allies.

Ryko Creates the Hariti Which Swings it's Wings and Fire a Massive Discharge of Light at the Wall's Team.

Yata-Aluria Slashes the Aliens.

Yata-Darsagu casts Curaja at Ryko and his allies.

Yata-Xeius Creates Aiur The Archangel which goes to the Front of Ryko and his Allies and Cocoons himself and Fires a Massive amount of Lazers at the Ultimate Brick Guardian.

I use an alien-repellant spray killing both aliens and dealing damage to the alien technology of the mothership.

It missed, and you spray yourself in the face. However, it kills one ailen.

A portal opens from the Zero world, and 2 Zero warriors pop out, with a Zero Lord.

Zero Warrior: 20,000

Zero Lord: (Unattackable until all 3 Zero Warriors are destroyed) 150,000

Our HP: 200

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 4 (Power: 6)

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 6 (Power: 8)

Turns until Mothership attacks: 1 (Power: 7)

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 2 (Power: 3, Fire-type)

Turns until Lucario's attack: 2 (Power: 3, Water-type)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 1 attacks: 2 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 2 attacks: 3 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 3 attacks: 3 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Lord attacks: 6 (Power: 9)

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 1 (Power: 4)

Turns until the Alien attacks: 1 (Power: 1)

Deamon bullet and UBW attacks. -1,800 HP.

Yay. +10,000 HP.

Total power of attacks: 12.

Damage: 9,800.

Zero Lord: (Unattackable until all 3 Zero Warriors are destroyed) 150,000

Our HP: 200

Turns until Demon Bullet attacks: 3 (Power: 6)

Turns until Ultimate Brick Guardian attacks: 5 (Power: 6)

Turns until Mothership attacks: 5 (Power: 7)

Turns until Blaziken's attack: 1 (Power: 3, Fire-type)

Turns until Lucario's attack: 1 (Power: 3, Water-type)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 1 attacks: 1 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 2 attacks: 2 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Warrior 3 attacks: 2 (Power: 2)

Turns until the Zero Lord attacks: 5 (Power: 9)

Turns until the Alpha-Omega Bull attacks: 2 (Power: 4)

Turns until the Alien attacks: 1 (Power: 1)

I Restate My Last Move

[/quote']

OoC: All your Negation/Reversal for stupid reasons makes the Quote Pyramid Bigger, also, The More Immature you become and the bigger the Pyramid, The more powerful I Become until my power is so great, Immature GMs cannot stop it.

Ryzira(Who is a female Demon that is so D**m Sexy that the first one to feel her pressence falls in love with her, Anyone with Death Whisper or whoever that is a Immature, Retarded Godmoder that Sucks and has a big Ego is immune to her Charms) Charms Eternal Zodiac and Final Silent Swordsman so Ryko's and his Allies's moves cannot be negated.

The Pyramid all of a sudden Sprouts a Jewel which Fires a Beam of Sunlight at the Mothership (Power: 4) And the Black Storm Engulfs the Ultimate Brick Guardian again.(Power: 10)

Hiridios Fires a Beam of Black Fire at the Demon Bullet. (Power: 6)

Yata-Lumia Revives Ryko and casts Curaga at the Ryko and his allies.

Ryko Creates the Hariti Which Swings it's Wings and Fire a Massive Discharge of Light at the Wall's Team. (Power: 3)

Yata-Aluria Slashes the Aliens. (Power: 9)

Yata-Darsagu casts Curaja at Ryko and his allies.

Yata-Xeius Creates Aiur The Archangel which goes to the Front of Ryko and his Allies and Cocoons himself and Fires a Massive amount of Lazers at the Ultimate Brick Guardian. (Power: 5)

Archived