Destroy the brick wall in everyway possable

AxelJeff

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Restate My Last Move

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have' date=' Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

There are Immature' date=' 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

[/quote']

There are Immature, 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

There are Immature, 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

OoC: All your Negation/Reversal for stupid reasons makes the Quote Pyramid Bigger, also, The More Immature you become and the bigger the Pyramid, The more powerful I Become until my power is so great, Immature GMs cannot stop it.

Ryzira(Who is a female Demon that is so D**m Sexy that the first one to feel her pressence falls in love with her, Anyone with Death Whisper or whoever that is a Immature, Retarded Godmoder that Sucks and has a big Ego is immune to her Charms) Charms Eternal Zodiac and Final Silent Swordsman so Ryko's and his Allies's moves cannot be negated.

The Pyramid all of a sudden Sprouts a Jewel which Fires a Beam of Sunlight at the Mothership (Power: 4) And the Black Storm Engulfs the Ultimate Brick Guardian again.(Power: 10)

Hiridios Fires a Beam of Black Fire at the Demon Bullet. (Power: 6)

Yata-Lumia Revives Ryko and casts Curaga at the Ryko and his allies.

Ryko Creates the Hariti Which Swings it's Wings and Fire a Massive Discharge of Light at the Wall's Team. (Power: 3)

Yata-Aluria Slashes the Aliens. (Power: 9)

Yata-Darsagu casts Curaja at Ryko and his allies.

Yata-Xeius Creates Aiur The Archangel which goes to the Front of Ryko and his Allies and Cocoons himself and Fires a Massive amount of Lazers at the Ultimate Brick Guardian. (Power: 5)

@ Axeljeff: I did realize that, but you ignored my move

i summon a clone of everyone on the opponents side now we have a

Wall HP: 180,000

Cure Leaf: (Unattackable) 17,000

Demon Bullet: 37,500

Ultimate Brick Guardian: 39,500

Mothership: 43,000

Blaziken: 11,000

Lucario: 28,000

Zero Warrior: 15,500

Zero Warrior: 20,000

Zero Warrior: 20,000

Zero Lord: (Unattackable until all 3 Zero Warriors are destroyed) 150,000

Alpha-Omega Bull: 3,500

First Alien: 500

then make them attack their counterpart

OoC: My attacks are now required to at least have some effect that it is supposed to have' date=' Or I will Pyramid this Quote on top of each other

There are Immature' date=' 12-13 year old, Insane, Elitist Godmodders That Suck and have a Big Ego in this game that are Negating/Reversing every single one of my attacks just because i'm Labeled "Retarded" "A Godmodder" "Sucks" "Has a Big Ego" and "Insane" When i'm not/I do not.

[/quote']

Ryzira(Who is a female Demon that is so D**m Sexy that the first one to feel her pressence falls in love with her, Anyone with Death Whisper or whoever that is a Immature, Retarded Godmoder that Sucks and has a big Ego is immune to her Charms) Charms Eternal Zodiac and Final Silent Swordsman so Ryko's and his Allies's moves cannot be negated.

Ryko Bellows at the wall's Team "Is that you have? you retards!" and Fires a black beam of Darkness out of his hand at the Ultimate Brick Guardian(Power:7)

The Black Storm Engulfs the Zero Warriors (Power: 10)

Hiridios Fires a Massive Beam of Black Fire at The Demon Bullet (Power: 9)

Hariti Flaps her Wings and sends a massive Discharge of Darkness all over the wall's Team (Power: 4)

Aiur fires Energy balls that split into 3 Homing Lazers at The Mothership (Power: 7)

Yata-Darsagu casts Curaja at Ryko and his Allies at which Yata-Lumia do the same to Ryko and his Allies

Yata-Aluria Slashes Blaziken (Power: 9)

Yata-Xeius creates Another Ship named De/va/ath, Who Breaks free from the Chains

Ryko and his allies get sick and tired of the fact that the Wall's Team keeps calling the mods to negate their attacks, so Ryko and his Family and his Ships Split from the Initial Party and Start attacking the wall as another Group

Hiridios (Cannot be attacked while the Black Storm is out): 100,000 (Power 7-9)

Black Storm: 1 Turn (Power: 10)

Yata-Lumia: 25,000 (Power: 2, Healer)

Yata-Darsagu: 35,000 (Power: 1, Healer)

Ryko: 75,000 (Power: 4, Builder)

Yata-Aluria: 85,000 (Power: 9)

Yata-Xeius: 50,000 (Power: 7, Builder)

Ryzira: 25,000(No Power, Charmer)

Hariti: 60,000(Power: 3-8, Hits all enemies, 5% Chance that it will encase itself in a Shield, it is Invunerable, but the Resulting attacks hit Everything except Ryko's Party)

Aiur: 35,000(Immortal until next turn) (Power: 5-9, Cocoons itself for 3 turns While attacking with Homing Lazers)

De/va/ath: 95,000 (Power: 3-5, 5% Chance of Massive Scythe Attack that hits all enemies (Power: 7-9) Normal attack also has a chance of Stunning, Attacks Change as it Takes Damage, It still wields it's chains which now act as Barriers)

Turns until Hiridios makes his Move: 7

Turns until Yata-Lumia makes her Move: 3

Turns until Yata-Darsagu makes her Move: 5

Turns until Yata-Aluria makes his Move: 2

Turns until Yata-Xeius makes his Move: 6

Turns until Ryko makes his Move: 1

Turns until Ryzira makes her Move: 3

Turns until Aiur makes his Move: 2

Turns until Hariti makes her Move: 4

Turns until De/va/ath makes his Move: 15

Turns until The Pyramid makes it's Move: 5

• 4 weeks later...