~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC; Very well. I'll PM you when it can evolve.

Takashi was walking along Palmacosta's coast, unaware of him being watched. *Whispers* "I think that's the kid that's a Knight of Ratatosk..." *New Whispers* "Yup looks like him..."

Two cloaked men jumped out, swords drawn. *In Union* "We are from the vanguard! We've come to kill you!" Takashi frowns. Vanguard? What do they want from me... The men dashed forward swinging their swords blindly. Takashi smirked. "Too slow!" He used his massive broadsword to vault over the two men. He landed behind then and quickly swung the sword horizontally, killing them.

As Rokujo was walking, which he also happened to be ing Palmacosta's coast, knowing that he was being watched by everybody around him, some were even mocking him becasue of his age. However, despite the insults, he could tell that they were weaker than him, so they insults were meaningless, so he just kept on walking.

Soon, he came to a alley, which he heard multiple screams of terror. He quickly walked into the alley way, only to find a couple of girls being terrorized by a gang of Vanguards, or what they seemed to be Vanguards. One of the them said, "Okay girls, time to play, hehehe..."

Rokujo quickly appeared right behind them, and slammed the face of the one that just recently spoke, straight into the ground.

The other Vanguards saw the tremendous strength of the slam, even though that most people couldn't be that strong, and especially a 13 year old Knight. "Hey, he's a Knight, and he's waht, 13?! How can such a kid be so strong?!?!" The farthest Vanguard said.

Rokujo shifted to that Vanguard, and broke his arm, and threw him to the closest one.

The other Vanguards chased after him, but he only had to do a couple of simple dodges, and couple of punches, medium strength punchest, which could hurt a full grown adult for that matter, and they fell at an instant.

"So, you girls okay?" Rokujo said, looking at the girls who just stared in awe and in the face of Rokujo's face. "...Um, are you okay?" Rokujo repeated, wondering if the girls were going to respond or not.

"Oh, yeah, we're fine..." One of the girls responded, and quickly got up, and walked past Rokujo. One of them looked behind at Rokujo's ass, and whistled. The others looked at Rokujo aswell, who heard the whistled, and turned around to look at them, which they quickly ran.

"...Girls..." Rokujo said looking at the sky while shaking his head.

Takashi was soon being chased by Vanguard members. He vaulted over a fence and landed on a building's roof. He turned around to see 2 Vanguard members coming at him with knives. He swung his broadsword once and they were dead. Four more appeared. Man these guys just keep coming! He jumped down and ran through the streets accidentally running into a thirteen year old kid. "Whoa, Sorry there. Wait... Are you a Knight of Ratatosk?"

Rokujo looked at the man, and sighed in confession, "Yes, I am a Knight of Ratatosk. Is that really a problem because of my age?" Rokujo questioned afterwards. Rokujo then saw the four Vanguards the man was running from, and said, "Hold on, give me a boost will ya? A strong boost." Rokujo said, even though he'll use most of his leg strenght to get up there if the man were to accept on throwing him up into the air.

As Rokujo was sent flying into the air, he was stright infront of the Vanguards, and quickly, he grabbed the left one with his Right hand, and threw him down at the ground hard. He gabbed the two other ones, and threw their heads against each other, and finally, kicked the gut of the last Vanguard, which he fell to the ground, head first.

--I got to go... Just pretend like Rokujo is famous, oh, wait, he should be...

Ooc: Kay

IC:

Hlyrax heard steel clinging against eachother so he couldn't help but check it out, once he arrived at the spot the sound took him to he saw 2 persons talking to eachother, they both looked alot like a Knight Of Ratatosk "Hm, time to check it out" he wispered in himself while slowly taking his Two Handed Cleaver out if its sheath, he jumped down the roof and confronted the two person "You... Are Knights... Knights Of Ratatosk." Hlyrax asked with a cold tone.

Hlyrax looked down seeing that some wolves where rising from darkness "It's him" Hlyrax thought in himself, he unsheather his cleaver violently "You really think you will defeat me? Give up! I am called Immortal Sword!" Suddenly a Strange power fell into his free hand, he pointed at Takashi with the palm of his hand making a strong invisible force fly at him.

OOC: Meh, your not the only one. May I suggest your were dragon?

Takashi smirked. "Hmph... Two against one? This is too easy..." Takashi brought his broadsword up and blocked the force. He dashed forward. "Taste the power of darkness! Demon Fang!" Takashi horizontally sliced at Hylrax with darkness combined with his sword.

After Hlyrax fired his Force Push at Takashi he turned towards Rokujo, while looking he saw that Rokujo was just this small kid "Heh, a boy?..." He said "Get lost kid you're too young to die."

Ooc: AMG! I iz being threatened by two doodz!

Ooc: SOZ, it didn't appear

Hlyrax dodged the attacks that where thrown at him and he pushed Takashi away "Heh, i'm a Chosen! You won't be able to strike me with such a pathetic move!" 'Now to finish off that little kid' he said in himself, Hlyrax started running for Rokujo and quickly he sheathed his cleaver and took out his twin hammers "Get ready to feel pain little runt!"

Archived