~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:Im back,Finally the terror is over!

ic:

"Ok,Ill meet you there later".Luna walked off down the street,And Felt like someone was after her,She jumped Onto a roof and ran along if,Suddenly the Figure who promised her memory Back Landed infront of her."Nows the time for are Promise to go to action,Kill the Knights and the chosen ones,When that is done ill give you your memory back"He dissapeard,Luna didnt no what to do,She didnt want to do it,But she wanted her memory back,She decided to go back to her house and have a Lie down

"Im fine,I just saw someone,Who made a deal with me a while ago......He wants something done,But i carnt do it.If i tell him i wont do it,Ill most Likely get killed"She looked at Takashi,Then took some Bows from her Cuboard and Sharpend them"If he sees us,Hes like a Ghost,And if he sees me with you,I beter be prepeard"

"Hes not after me,I asked hima favour,He wants somehting in return.I was stupid to even ask him,Whatever you do,Just dont Look at him directly,He can do anything to you,To him thats a threat."She Put the Bow and arrows in a Qauver(Not the music note) and Opended A cubpoard,It has a Poisen bottle in it,She took it and Put it in her pocket

"Ugh, sorry about that..." Rokuoj got up, and said, "Uh, even though this will be the only time we see each other, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Rokujo Miharu, Knight of Ratatosk, and upholding the title, "The Enrise of the Forsaken and Twilight."

Archived