~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

Rokujo didn't budge,but just simply put his sword up without even trying, and said, "Looks...can be decieving..." Rokujo then used the move, "Forsaken Revenge", a move that he deflected the attack, and drew his Twilight sword and attacked Hylrax with both of them, and then put away teh Twilight Sword. "I'm not just any kid you know. I am the Enrise of the Forsaken and Twilight."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hlyrax was pushed back by the duo's attacks "Ugh, the first time my body tasted steel! Just look at them! Th... They aren't ordinary knights" Hlyrax stood up while still coughing up blood, suddenly his eyes turned white and his arms and cleaver began to shine "Hmp, if that's it then i overestimated you!" Hlyrax said while liking of the blood around his mouth, he started to walk towards the two in a rage with each step making small craters "This is where you will meet your destiny" He crushed his cleaver into the ground creating a big crack where the souls of his dead friend came out and they started slashing and stabbing the two "Hahaha! When you defeated them you will have a big problem! See, if you can defeat them you will be tired and i will decapitate you! For i am the Immortal Blade!"

Knight of Ratatosk:

Name and Title: Saiku, The Mystery

Race: Dracomancer (half dragon, half human)

Appearance: when not having my dragonform released i appear as a normal not very muscular boy with brown hair till hanging a little in front of my brown eyes, when i go into my dragonform i sprout wings a tail, get claws, my eyes become lizard eyes, and i get shiny blue scales all over my body.

Weapon(s):a forarm protector only then of metal with a dragon insignia, and swords can appear from the protectors.

Bio: When I was still a young boy I went into the forests when i suddenly heard a voice in my head, the voice told me that i needed to go somewhere and i had no choise but to do as he said (i was kinda hypnotised), when i arrived at the destination the voice led me to i found a near dead dragon, staring me in the eyes, and telling me to come closer and put my hand on his head, and so I did. Then the dragon lighted up and dissapeared, leaving only his bones behind. That's how I became a dracomancer.

Personality: silent, trustfull and everyone seems to be in comfort around me.

Who elected you for Knight: I was elected when i saved a castle of a rampaging dracolich (undead dragon)

Artes:

Weaknesses: If he's near the bones of the dragon he fused with he loses all his dragonic powers. (thus becomes severly weakened)

Anything Else: Nothing else O.o

Desired Type of Monster: wyvern or (good) demon.

OoC: Sorry declined, they're no Dracomancers. I let Kylarnatia slide cuz we needed another chosen. To be chosen as a Knight of Ratatosk a Centurion has to elect you or make a pact with you. You need to have artes. You cannot ask for a specific creature, you choose a category.

Takashi continued blocking. His wolves suddenly howled. "See ya Chosen, I'm out of here." Takashi runs towards were his wolves were howling.

Hlyrax jumped on a roof seeing the man called Takashi flee away "Hmp, petty nuiscance, good riddance!" Hlyrax turned to the small kid who was still fighting the souls, Hlyrax did somekind of handsign and the souls dissapeared "It's you and me baby boy." Hlyrax said while he landed on the ground.

Takashi managed to get to his wolves in time. "Ugh... What's the way out?" The wolves barked. "No way out? Why'd you call me!?" The wolves barked again. "The other Chosen? O ya the Sylvaranti one... That guy back there was from Tethe'alla, heard about him before..."

Agas was roof jumping, she swiftly and with great skill jumped from near and to far roofs, she then climbed onto the top of the church spire and looked down, she watched the people on the ground walk around like ants on the ground, she continued to watch until she noticed someone getting mugged, she smirked and jumped down to the ground from the spire and landed on her feet straight infront of the mugger he tryed to run past but Agas casted her spell and controled him, she made him give back what he mugged and she then let him go.

Name and Title:Luna the silent

Race:Half-Fox

Appearance:[spoiler=Appearance]2hzmvyf.jpg

Weapon(s):[spoiler=Wepon]28m0gh3.gif

Bio:She was elected for Knight,Just after she Lost her memory, So she carnt remember any thing what happend before that day.She did meet a shady Figure, Whp promised her memory back, But He never appeard again since that day.

Personality:Social, Friendly, Easy-Going

Who elected you for Knight:Nobody Knows, Luna dont Really like to talk much about it.

Artes:Arcane

Weaknesses:Arcane Artes and Some spells

Anything Else:No

Desired Type of Monster:Magical Being

Agas then jumped back onto a roof and back onto the church spire, she then once again looked down at the people, she then sat down on the ledge below the spire and relaxed.

Agas: So many criminals, so little chance to stop them...........

She then stood up and looked down and noticed a wolf,

Agas: hello, what do we have here then?

OoC: Accepted, you partner will be a Poltergeist, it's basically a floating dagger and mace and staff.

Terra howled and Takashi came running behind him. "You found her!" He stopped and looked at the figure before him. "Your the chosen of Sylvarant?"

Archived