~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:Thanks

Ic:Luna was walking down the Beach,Kicking up the sand.Something seemed unusaul about today,Thoguh she couldnt Quite Put her finger on it.She thought about going into Town,But she knew all of the shops would make fun of her ears and Tail.She sat on the Beach,A kid ran along the beach and came other to her,Then a group followed him.

"Weirdo,Fight us weirdo"

Luna got out her bow and arrow and shot off his cap

"I would do more,Im a Knight,Dont forget it. She got the boys cap and put it on the water and shot a bow at it and it sank."Noooooo,i spent a month savibg up for that!"

Luna just walked off down the street and looked up at the sky,But accidently Walked into a Boy with wolves

Agas smiled, then the name struck out at her, she then had a flash-back.

Flash-Back

Agas: Luna!, Luna!!!!

Agas walks through many hollowed cave tunnels, she then comes to the light of day at the end of the tunnel

Agas then looked at Luna and said,

Agas: i think i remember you.....

"i carnt remember you sadly,Since i carnt remember anything Before the Day i was elected for knight,I was told i had my memory Wiped......"

ooc:I gtg,Only for half an hour,I have to watch a drama on anne frank for a new school topic where doing in history as part of are WWII total Topic.And OMG i just realised ive just got 4 stars

Archived