ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

Rokujo looked at Emily. "And the harder this rain falls, the even stronger I get... And Omar-" Rokujo appeared right behind Omar, took both of his arms, and, put his foot on his back, and pushed it down, dislocatting his arms.

--Think of the Chunin Ninja Exams, when Sasuke dislocatted that Sound Ninja's arms.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily Looked back and Jumped on the wall of a Building,And started Jumping up it.She Looked back down at Rokujo and Used the ability Claw spinner,And threw a Gaint claw and rokujo, Spinning at about 70mph,Loked onto Rokujo.

ooc:Like on the kingdom hearts 2 Trailer,Where Riku jumps up the wall and throws His keyblade down

Omar then relocates and puts his shoulders back together. Touching just like Ryuke when she did that to Sakuya. Poor thing. Omar then conjures a portal and went into. Omar then got out and gripped Rokujo's head so that he wouldn't escape.

--I can create portals cause Fabien taught me how to, just remember on dragon ball z when broly garbbed goku slamed his head, starts beating into him, and kicked him

Omar then slammed Rokujo and then threw him into a wall. Omar then conjures a portal and disappears.

Fabian is seeing what happens and gets crossing feelings. ''shall i run and save my own skin, or shall i try helping the one that tried to help me? But what can i do? i'm hopeless, i'm not strong or anything.. i'm a mere kid. If only i had power, the power to help these guys...'' Then the rain slowly stopped, and Fabian's hair and eyes began to turn white ''i shall not stand here do nothing... I Will do Something!'' Fabian screamed. Then a white and black flash of light came from Fabian's inside and he transformed in his demon form (i get black-scaled skin grow wings and a tail, and get at some parts of my body an extra layer of a white substance that looks a little like a white armor)

Name: Relic

Age(Preferd to be 11-16): 16 (can he be 18?)

Changeling type: Djin

Good or bad: Bad

Bio: Relic was born on the coldest, darkest night in history. He was kidnapped by a witch as a baby and was taught about the world of darkness. When he was a boy he got lost in the forest and was taught to survive by vicious wolves. When he was a teen he had his first kiss with a vampire and she taught him about heartless love. Now he travels the world searching for something called a "Kickass RP"

Appearance:ShadowWarrior4.jpg

m/f: Male

Name: Relic

Age(Preferd to be 11-16): 16 (can he be 18?)

Changeling type: Djin

Good or bad: Bad

Bio: Relic was born on the coldest' date=' darkest night in history. He was kidnapped by a witch as a baby and was taught about the world of darkness. When he was a boy he got lost in the forest and was taught to survive by vicious wolves. When he was a teen he had his first kiss with a vampire and she taught him about heartless love. Now he travels the world searching for something called a "Kickass RP"

Appearance:[img']http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/ShadowWarrior4.jpg[/img]

ooc:

Accepted,And yes he can be 18 If you want him two

m/f: Male

ooc: Nice appearene picture man, i love it! lol

Fabian had seen enough. ''death, destruction... both are useless. You guys are only mere demons, who can't control their strength and lust. You feed your soul with death and destruction, so your soul won't be consumed by the evil inside. But i won't let you guys feed your soul, i won't let you take the lives of others, as long as a single cell of me remains i won't let you!'' Then Fabian cause an explosion of white and dark light and teleported everyone to a different place, a place where nothing lives, The Realm of the Dark Mist.

"Where have you took me Fabian?Looks like youve got your memory back of the Dark Lord!"She shouted right across the room to him

"Looks like you have found where i am you pesky little werewolf!"

The dark Lord came over and pucnhed emly and sent her Flying and she Landed on the florr

--Correction, just quitted. However, I may only reconsider, if you lot stop posting so much. Most or all of you live in U.S., so most of teh time you are posting, I'm asleep, and my mom takes away my internet. When I come back after school, wou lot are just waking up or something, I see at least 2 pages brand new.

Archived