ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:

Ino, I learnt that in school the other day XD the other day seriously, and i also learned on powerpoint, I just forget sometimes so dont blame me. I had a knock to the head, So i have forgotten a few things lately. And if you stay i will not be on next wednesday. i have an eye test to go to becuase my parents are consernd about my eyesight and so are my teachers

--...Okay, I might not be on Wednsday either... Anyways, since the incident of Omar just suddenly changing his opponent because he decided to, where should I start off? Charging after you while pushing Omar very far away, possibly into a building, and continue fighting you?

ooc:

I Dont no, You decide

IC:

Emily thought what hit her was the darklord but was actully fabian.She struggled to get up as the mist was holding her down, She finaly got up a minute later. She was hit with fabians Tazer and Roarded, She then grabbbed fabian got the tazer and stabbed him with it

Rokujo crashed rightout of a wall, with full speed, a speed that was unmatchable, and threw Omar out of the way, tossing him into a building so far away. He then kicked Fibian out of the way, which he landed into the closest building, and stabbed Emily straight in the stomach/other guts. Blood was leaking from her, all the way down to Rokujo's elbow, and dripping to the ground, where all the other blood rain was landing.

The Cuts sooned Healed

"Normal wepons Are like Stings to me,Theres only a few ways to destroy a werwolf!And youll never No them Becuase ill never tell you!"

She stood up Looking fine and alony about 10 Minutes ago she was dripping with blood.

"Here rokujo ill tell you one,Destroy me from the inside thats one way"

"Well, I am part Werewolf, you know." Rokujo then disappeared behind her, and sliced both arms off, and kept stabbing her to no end. He then kicekd her, and teleported infront of her, and punched her in the gut. "Don't worry, I won't kill you, I'll just make you permenetaly injured for life." Rokujo said.

But he was stopped by some force. He started to shake violently, and slamed straight into the ground. "Gah! AH!!" Shouts like these were heard completely from Rokujo. "Cough, Get, out, of me!" Rokujo yelled, while the other him toke over, and said, "No! This body belongs to me since you destroyed that statue, and your wishes should come true soon, is that what you want?" "No! Get out of me!" "Never!"

Emily's Left arm Grew back and she Punched Rokujo in the Head injuring him or Knocking him out. As her other Arm Grew Back She could see the Evil part of rokujo And Bit right threw It.She saw it Teleporting and she instantly Grabbed it and swung it around and threw it out of the Dark mist room they where in

Archived