ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: what the hell does ic mean btw? O.o

ic: -At the Dark Room of Mist-

''Fabian, i sence a disturbtion in your soul of darkness, do you doubt about my plans, about being what you are? If you are let me tell you this, you can't change who you are, you are a demon, and there are no good demons, because good demons still are evil on the inside. You can't run away from yourself, nor you can run away from the darkness inside.'' The dark lord said, while trying to induce Fabian with fear. ''Master, you should know best of all creatures that my will of darkness is pitch-black, without the slightest ray of light''. Fabian answered without any fear in his voice, what disturbed the dark lord. ''you may go'' the dark lord answered with a weird undetone in his voice. ''yes, master'' Then Fabian opened a dark void but just before he wanted to go the voice of the dark lord stopped him. ''btw, Fabian... say hi to Arntugus for me''. Fabian's eyes got large and he quickly casted a shield around him, but not fast enough before the spell of the dark lord hit him. His shield caught the most damage and he flew into his portal, while his memories flew trough his mind, dissapearing one by one...

Then suddenly a dark rift opened above Emily's head, and Fabian fell out of it and landed on the floor, unconcious.

--The only way for me to not quit then... Turn into Evil...

Rokujo has had it. He had enough of saving the world and all of this crap he has been putting up with. He unleashed around 20% of his powers, and which, it pretty much covered the entire city adn more, in a shower of something that was not rain.

Archived