ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Doogle, if that is all for your first RP post in the Rp, then you better get better, those kind of posts are real rubbish, no offense.

Rokujo has been onconsious for too long. For a minute, he had no idea where he was. Finally, after so long, he remember that he was lying next to a tainted lake of blood, blood from every speices. He didn't remember how.

He tried remembering, and finally, he remembered that he had a fight with Emily, and tried to get up, but failed. He was too weak, and the blood could barely help. It was his "other" side that kept him from drinking the blood, and if Rokujo did drink blood, the other side of him would just obsorb it for their power.

Rokujo had no choice over his other side, and he could barely tell how he got it. His parents gave it to him, and that was all he could recall.

He finally got up, after several attempts, and said, "At least- at least let me get this blood in me will you, other... me?" Rokujo forced himself to drink the blood of the tainted lake, the blood of all speices.

The otehr side of Rokujo was present, but strengely, allowed Rokujo to drink the blood, without transferring it into power.

Rokujo hesitated a minute, but still drank. "Isn't he going to transfer at least half of the blood into power?" Rokujo thought unnoticably.

Archived