My Signer Dragon

Nɇvɇrmorɇ

This is my dragon...

119882no8.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand and pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field. Activate 1 of the following effects based on the Type of the destroyed card: Monster Card- Your opponent randomly discards 1 card. Spell Card- draw 1 card. Trap Card- Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=IMG Credit] http://media.photobucket.com/image/green%20dragon/babyred_75/4252725635.jpg?o=261

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters

Once per turn(don't need the comma) during your Main Phase 1, you can select up to 2 face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field and destroy them. Activate 1 of the following effects based on the Type of the card: Normal Monster- Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. Effect Monster- Destroy 1 face-down monster on the field. Spell Card- Destroy 1 Trap Card on the field. Trap Card- Destroy 1 Spell Card on the field. Fusion- Destroy 1 Synchro Monster on the field. Synchro- Destroy 1 Fusion Monster on the field.

the parts that are not extra black or don't have any change.. are the ones that don't have any errors...

the all the above I agree..... OVERPOWERED... each turn you get to destroy 2 cards and depending on the type you get to destroy more cards....and you get to choose.WOW!!!

and 3200 ATK ... is not that hard to match the conditions you stated...

and there's an extra error.... you don't have to press "ENTER" everytime you write one of its effects.. that's why its imposible to read in the card...(the pic is good)...

my suggestions are that you keep the summoning conditions, lower its ATK to around 2600 and make its effect more balanced..something like:

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand and pay 1000 Life Points to Destroy 1 card on the field. Activate 1 of the following effects based on the Type of the destroyed card: Monster Card- Your opponent randomly discards 1 card. Spell Card- Draw 1 card. Trap Card- Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

or something like that..

your effect (in your card) is not even thought right (sorry for saying this)... destroying monsters, spells and traps gives you the right to activate great effects while destroying synchros and fusions (fusions less common) that should be like a bonus with a better effect is a little more useless... it should do more stuff when destroying a card that is more unlikely to be in every duel....(and you didn't write anything for rituals..)

Major OCG failures.

It's overpowered for starters... 2 cards each turn... No cost... Unbbalanced

And it's 3200 ATK freak...

Try making it's effect more reasonable.

5/10. Like the art - it's wickedly awesome (however' date=' you take no credit for that).

[/quote']

^This, and plus, it opposites stuff. Such as if it destroys a face-down Synchro, it destroys a Fusion monster. 4/10

Archived