[DISC] Breaker the Magical Warrior

there is only 1 playable priest it's dark and lets you win the game if you have 2 spells

summon priest

ya i forgot witch and scientist

Why on earth would you want to ban him? Just kill Airbellum.

Meh. Ban nothin'. Why make a fuss about this mode of Synchro Summoning anyway' date=' unless somethin' is wrong with Synchros themselves?

[/quote']

It's the quantity, not the quality. For instance if there was a normal spell that said "special summon up to five zombies from your graveyard" it would be banworthy even if the zombies themselves aren't anything too overpowered.

"X for Y" means using X cars to remove Y

-2 for 1' date=' vortexing GB Andal

-1 for 1, breaker falls into a BTH

-1 for 2, breaking a trap + killing a monster

-1 for 3, breaking a trap + killing ocean + taking a shrink since wildheart can trample him by himself

[/quote']

Your definition was wrong, three of your examples were wrong, and one of your examples would still have been wrong even if you hadn't screwed up the definition.

You go to the back of the class.

Then I'm clueless

Your definition is backward; usually, at least in my experience, X-for-Y refers to spending Y cards to gain X advantage. However, this isn't terribly obvious, since that notation is usually only used for equivalent exchanges like 1-for-1 and 2-for-2, with phrases like +1 or -2 covering other situations, and it isn't terribly important, since the context makes the meaning obvious anyhow.

The real problem is that, even with everything reversed, one of your examples is still wrong.

breaking a trap and killing a monster' date=' I probably should have said and suiciding into a 1600 atk monster like equeste right? since breaker still needs to get off the field after this.

[/quote']

Correct. Breaking a card gives you a card of advantage without spending anything. To say that Breaker's effect is a 1-for-1 is to say that Stratos is a 1-for-1, and that Exiled Force is actually a -1.

Archived