Mario gets taken down from top selling game of all time

Azuh

Super Mario Bros. was packaged with the NES

If you didnt know

Correct. So the point of the Wii Sports being packaged with the Wii is thrown out the window.

Yes, but then for the DS and other conseles you would have to buy Super Mario Brothers so it still wouldn't come with the DS. So why would the Wii Sports coming with the Wii still count?

If you didnt know

Correct. So the point of the Wii Sports being packaged with the Wii is thrown out the window.

Yes' date=' but then for the DS and other conseles you would have to buy Super Mario Brothers so it still wouldn't come with the DS. So why would the Wii Sports coming with the Wii still count?

[/quote']

Its because when you buy the Wii

you buy the game also, if you didnt want it, bad luck.

Its Nintendo being smart

If you didnt know

Yes' date=' but then for the DS and other conseles you would have to buy Super Mario Brothers so it still wouldn't come with the DS. So why would the Wii Sports coming with the Wii still count?

[/quote']

Certain games come with certain consoles at certain times. So they all count.

Ah. Were the WoW expansions the fastest sellers' date=' or the most sales in the first 24 hours then? I'm fairly sure they set some record along those lines.

[/quote']

Yeah, that probably sounds about right

When my friends went to go get it at the shop. They went there at midnight exactly and there was only enough on the shelf left for them to buy it

Out-f***ing-rage........Wii Sports is donkey crap compared to Super Mario Bros. Oh well. So long as everyone knows which one is the better game, I'm fine.

BTW, if anyone comes in this thread and even HINTS at Wii Sports being better than Super Mario Bros., I will hunt you down and gut you like the puny fish you are.

Out-f***ing-rage........Wii Sports is donkey crap compared to Super Mario Bros. Oh well. So long as everyone knows which one is the better game' date=' I'm fine.

BTW, if anyone comes in this thread and even HINTS at Wii Sports being better than Super Mario Bros., I will hunt you down and gut you like the puny fish you are.

[/quote']

But...........deh bowling..........

Out-f***ing-rage........Wii Sports is donkey crap compared to Super Mario Bros. Oh well. So long as everyone knows which one is the better game' date=' I'm fine.

[/quote']

Lets just say that Mario Bros had to go down sometime. I like Wii Sports, but i absolutely love Super Mario Bros. but times do need to move on. Im just glad Nintendo is up top still

If you didnt know

[/quote']

Its Nintendo being smart

The game comes free...

If you didnt know

[/quote']

Its Nintendo being smart

The game comes free...

Wrong

As if they will give you a game for free

It aint a free country, the prices are raised if they add a game to the console

Archived