Mario gets taken down from top selling game of all time

Azuh

That Article = Horrible Logic

By that logic Solitaire' date=' Freecell and Spider Solitaire are the world best selling games ever.

[/quote']

The games comes with something you buy. Hence, you are paying money for the game. Hence, it's not horrible logic.

Or better yet, think of it as "you're buying Wii Sports and getting a free Wii with it."

I blame scientists and all of the Obesity studies. Wii Sports needs to be blown up in a fiery hellish explosion. Damn skinny people ruining our lives. DOWN WITH SKINNY!!!!

And let 50% of the world die of obesity. ^_^

I think Nintendo was being smart and aiming pretty high. Either way, Wii's would have been sold, but the addition of a game makes it be sold higher... =\

Again, Wii Sports is nothing compared to Super Mario Bros., but you have to realize both came "free" with the systems.

By that logic Solitaire' date=' Freecell and Spider Solitaire are the world best selling games ever.

[/quote']

The games comes with something you buy. Hence, you are paying money for the game. Hence, it's not horrible logic.

Or better yet, think of it as "you're buying Wii Sports and getting a free Wii with it."

You have the right not to get the game with it but people don't know that.

I blame scientists and all of the Obesity studies. Wii Sports needs to be blown up in a fiery hellish explosion. Damn skinny people ruining our lives. DOWN WITH SKINNY!!!!

I think Nintendo was being smart and aiming pretty high. Either way' date=' Wii's would have been sold, but the addition of a game makes it be sold higher... =\

Again, Wii Sports is nothing compared to Super Mario Bros., but you have to realize both came "free" with the systems.

[/quote']

Using Wii Sport and Wii Fit to lose some weight is just the dumbest thing you can go ahead and do. It might be fun and good for a little warm up and stuff but if you seriously think that it's that helpful then your really sick >.>

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/sidebar/909182374/26390271/wii-fit-tells-10-year-old-shes-fat.html

Oh, Oh, Oh, lousy parents.

I thought the World of Warcraft expansion was the top-seller.

No where close

WoW i heard has sold 15mil+

while Wii Sports is 43mil+

........Wow O.O That can't be true.

First, they make Wii, then, they make games like Wii Fit, Wii Sports etc...

>:(

• 5 months later...

[/quote']

You have the right not to get the game with it but people don't know that.

I think Nintendo was being smart and aiming pretty high. Either way' date=' Wii's would have been sold, but the addition of a game makes it be sold higher... =\

[/quote']

Using Wii Sport and Wii Fit to lose some weight is just the dumbest thing you can go ahead and do. It might be fun and good for a little warm up and stuff but if you seriously think that it's that helpful then your really sick >.>

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/sidebar/909182374/26390271/wii-fit-tells-10-year-old-shes-fat.html

Oh, Oh, Oh, lousy parents.

That just made my day,good sir.

Archived