favorite yugioh anime person

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm partial to the monsters, but considering this thread, I'll humor you guys.

From the DM series: Joey because they needed an underdog in the tournament (and by they, I meant the writers because of his clueless attitude), Atem because of the Ancient Egyptian history, and Odion because I kind of sympathized with him at one point.

From GX: Again, I go for the clueless idiot role (Jaden), Dimitri for his half-arsed attempt to act like Yugi Moto...or rather, the Pharaoh, and the Ojama Trio for being a pain in the arse to Chazz. Oh, and Atem for the last-minute appearance in the series.

From 5D's: Well, I've never really seen the series, so I'm going with Yusei (for fighting the law and winning), Crow (because he's a regular Robin Hood on a Duel Runner), and Akiza (because she's a victim of Divine/Sayer's lies).

From the Abridged Series (not sure if it counts): Tristan because of the VA joke and his ability to see the future (The Duelists on Motorbikes thing), Marik because of the really funny sound when he says [EFF] or something like that (originated from Perfect Hair Forever), Zorc because of his inability to make his lies believable, Rebecca's possessed Teddy Bear because of the creep factor, Bakura/Florence for his blunt British characteristics (Well, LittleKuriboh IS British) and the Gay-Dar, Ishizu for acting like the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, Rex and Weevil (for being the Beavis and Butthead of the anime), Kaiba for making this line ("That's it, Muto, you're f***ing DEAD!!!"), and Shadi because of his out of character development (he didn't act like Borat in the original series).

Yeah, the Abridged Series did something that branched from the original and made the usually disliked characters likable...except for Tea. And Duke. Can't forget Duke.

Archived