Cathedral of Nobles: Discussion

Bad.

If it was banned it had to be because of a loop.

No' date=' it didn't have to be banned for any reason other than Konami's dartboard. No card is banned for any reason on Konami's list as far as I'm concerned.

[/quote']

Silly Chaos Pudding! It only looks random to you because you are foolishly looking at it from an intellectual standpoint instead of an economical standpoint.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad.

No' date=' it didn't have to be banned for any reason other than Konami's dartboard. No card is banned for any reason on Konami's list as far as I'm concerned.

[/quote']

You know that doesn't apply to every card.

Unless you have quotes from Konami, it might as well apply to every card.

It applies to most of them, but I don't think banning the envoys helped them economically.

Bad.

[/quote']

You know that doesn't apply to every card.

Unless you have quotes from Konami, it might as well apply to every card.

It applies to most of them, but I don't think banning the envoys helped them economically.

Of course it did! With the Envoys ruling everything, there's no real incentive to buy new packs. Shoot a few cannonballs at old decks like Chaos, and your new packs start to sell.

Not to mention that Chaos Emperor Dragon was the only one of the four Chaos monsters that got banned before IOC went out of print.

If they took out Gearfried instead of Elma they would've made more money too.

Gearfried makes people buy Blast With Chain and Smoke Grenade of the Thief' date=' especially with Snatch Steal still legal.

[/quote']

Who the hell runs that?

(The equips to use with Gearfried)

Not many people, to be sure. But even fewer would run Elma.

If they left Elma in chances were it would make another loop. A card with those kind of recursion abilities shouldn't be allowed to stay, and Konami most likely knew that.

I think they're greedy money hogging pigs, but when they ban some cards it's just for the sake of banning them. But the annoying part is when they limit/semi-limit OP'd cards and think it will make everyone happy. That is an economic move.

Good Goblin Housekeeping x3

Jar of Greed x3

Legacy of Yata-Garasu x3

Reckless Greed x3

Upstart Goblin x3

Hand Destruction x3

etc..

With this card make the draw engine way too much.

First off' date=' I lol'd at your comment at the end.

Secondly, since we've already beaten down Chainburn, what exactly are you going to be drawing? Mind you, a good list has Exodia's Head banned, so none of that.

[/quote']

you do know that exodia will never actually get banned right?

not that it matters, the very fact you get so much draw power from traps that normally have to wait means that I could have a more effective engine than the allure /trade in /destiny tri engine from a single card.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Good Goblin Housekeeping x3

Jar of Greed x3

Legacy of Yata-Garasu x3

Reckless Greed x3

Upstart Goblin x3

Hand Destruction x3

etc..

With this card make the draw engine way too much.

First off' date=' I lol'd at your comment at the end.

Secondly, since we've already beaten down Chainburn, what exactly are you going to be drawing? Mind you, a good list has Exodia's Head banned, so none of that.

[/quote']

you do know that exodia will never actually get banned right?

not that it matters, the very fact you get so much draw power from traps that normally have to wait means that I could have a more effective engine than the allure /trade in /destiny tri engine from a single card.

An engine that requires a Continuous Spell to work? That doesn't seem very effective, nor does it seem consistent.

How does that OTK work?

Combine Makyura with Chick the Yellow and Limit Reverse. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. And so on.

How does that OTK work?

Combine Makyura with Chick the Yellow and Limit Reverse. Limit Reverse revives Chick' date=' who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. And so on.

[/quote']

nobles doesn't allow that because you still technicly have to set them right?

How does that OTK work?

Combine Makyura with Chick the Yellow and Limit Reverse. Limit Reverse revives Chick' date=' who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. Limit Reverse revives Chick, who attacks, dealing damage and bouncing Limit Reverse, killing Chick. And so on.

[/quote']

nobles doesn't allow that because you still technicly have to set them right?

There's nothing "technically" (or "technicly") about it. It's exactly what it says on the card: you can activate the Traps during the turn in which you set them.

Archived