do you hate Anime?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you hate Anime?

Mikooo, please calm down. There is no problem with any of the posts in this topic. Roxas and OMGAKITTY are not spamming, yelling at each other or going off-topic. They're discussing Naruto and why it should/should not be someone's least favourite anime. I see nothing wrong with that or why this should be carried on via PM. Actually I'm interested in the discussion as well.

As for myself, I can't name any specific anime I dislike right now. Most of the time, I start dislike certain characters or episodes which are ruining it.

Mikoo' date=' please calm down. There is no problem with any of the posts in this topic. Roxas and OMGAKITTY are not spamming, yelling at each other or going off-topic. They're discussing Naruto and why it should/should not be someone's least favourite anime. I see nothing wrong with that.

As for myself, I can't name any specific anime I dislike right now. Most of the time, I start dislike certain characters or episodes which are ruining it.

[/quote']

Sorry.

Just a request, could you spell my name right?

thx.

Mikooo' date=' please calm down. There is no problem with any of the posts in this topic. Roxas and OMGAKITTY are not spamming, yelling at each other or going off-topic. They're discussing Naruto and why it should/should not be someone's least favourite anime. I see nothing wrong with that or why this should be carried on via PM. Actually I'm interested in the discussion as well.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help.

I hate Evangelion

I don't care what anyone says, the whole show was "I'm emo and cry ALL THE TIME!" Movies were pretty okay, but the show was just terrible.

Though I do really dislike Naruto, it's not my least favorite because Evangelion still exists. Naruto was really good with the Wave Arc, and then it all went to hell in a handbasket.

I don't like One Piece at all. I don't like it raw' date=' subbed or dubbed. I just never got into it =/

[/quote']

Screw you!

I hate Ranma and Inyasha >.<

And Digimon

*hides behind the same wall that Pikachu-san did*

You take that back! D:

Ranma was the first manga I ever read.

Archived