do you hate Anime?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you hate Anime?

Pokemon. The exact same thing every episode. Hey look it's team rocket...again! Oh hey a new friend. Look a new pokemon that nobody even likes. Look that pokemon evolved. Look a gym battle. Oh my god it's a contest. OMG!!! It's that big contest and big pokemon tournament. Again!!! How many episodes are there. Then add movies. All of basically the same thing.

Pokemon. The exact same thing every episode. Hey look it's team rocket...again! Oh hey a new friend. Look a new pokemon that nobody even likes. Look that pokemon evolved. Look a gym battle. Oh my god it's a contest. OMG!!! It's that big contest and big pokemon tournament. Again!!! How many episodes are there. Then add movies. All of basically the same thing.

lol :lol:

Pretty much anything that has become mainstream enough to attract weaboos. Damn weaboos ruining my anime...

More specifically:

Pokemon

Inu Yasha

Naruto

Tokyo Mew Mew

Anything else on cartoonnetwork

Naruto.....

Blasphemy!

You're joking, right? Naruto is one of the worst anime's I have ever seen*

*did not start bad, it was actually quite good at the beginning, but then Kishimoto funked things up hardcore style....which makes it's current bad-ness even worse.

You got it wrong. Naruto got off to an okay start' date=' but it eventually became awesome. Blame the Anime studio for making the fillers.

[/quote']

@ beginning: Likable characters, interesting backstory, good mix of comedy/action, no godmoding

@shippuden: EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO, LOLOLGODMODE!!!!1!, EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO, LOLOL! EMOGODMODING!!!11!1

Naruto: IMMA GO ON RANDOM TRAINING QUEST TO LEARN MOVES THAT WILL KILL ME IF I USE THEM!!!11!

EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO

GODMODING!!!!!!1!!

What a mature and well-thought criticism.

Shippuden revolves around Akatsuki basically, since they're the main antagonists. The training is not random at all, and the fatality of the techniques aren't learned until the first time they're actually used. The "emo-ness" mainly comes from Sasuke. The closest we get to Godmodding would be Akatsuki, and they are a group of elite missing-nin.

Shippuden revolves around Akatsuki basically' date=' since they're the main antagonists. The training is not random at all, and the fatality of the techniques aren't learned until the first time they're actually used. The "emo-ness" mainly comes from Sasuke. The closest we get to Godmodding would be Akatsuki, and they are a group of elite missing-nin.

[/quote']

Godmoding:

See: Whenever Sasuke attacks

Fillers kill.

I don't watch enough anime to hate lol, if I hate it or don't like the concept I don't watch past the first ep.

For me: Pokemon (and miles behind on the least favourite list, probably Nightwalker *shoots self for saying that* the anime plot could of done with work at times...love the smexy mxm relationship in it tho)

Shippuden revolves around Akatsuki basically' date=' since they're the main antagonists. The training is not random at all, and the fatality of the techniques aren't learned until the first time they're actually used. The "emo-ness" mainly comes from Sasuke. The closest we get to Godmodding would be Akatsuki, and they are a group of elite missing-nin.

[/quote']

Godmoding:

That's why Sasuke is allied with Akatsuki.

Could OMG and roxas discuss this via pm instead of spamming meh thread up?

thx.

How are we spamming? We're discussing why Naruto is one of OMGAKITTY's least favorite Anime's. I see nothing wrong with that.

[/quote']

Godmoding:

That's why Sasuke is allied with Akatsuki.

Could OMG and roxas discuss this via pm instead of spamming meh thread up?

thx.

How are we spamming? We're discussing why Naruto is one of OMGAKITTY's least favorite Anime's. I see nothing wrong with that.

read what the topic is about.

if not spamming, trolling.

The only thing in the first post was the horrible mistake that Kingdom Hearts is an Anime. Kingdom Hearts is also very good.

Then there's a poll asking "Do you hate Anime?" The title of this thread is "LEAST FAVORITE anime?"

Explain how my discussion with OMGAKITTY is any sort of trolling or spamming.

1.post edited.

2.you are not on topic

3. you are yelling at each other

4. need i say more

5. above thing ryhmes

THaT is spamming at number 5.

Archived